Republican lawmakers threatens to kill Beto

Assault weapons are illegal. AR-15 while not an assault weapon by an operational definition it is one deadly weapon and probably should not be in the hands of civilians.
A semi-auto rifle with any ammo is just as deadly...ARs are being picked on because they're scary looking to ignoramuses.

ALL SEMI AUTO weapons should only be with experienced owners and pulled off the streets. There is no need for an everyday accountant to own semi automatic weaponry IMO.

Every one should only own revolvers?

And be limited to 6 posts on social media per day.

Assault weapons are illegal. AR-15 while not an assault weapon by an operational definition it is one deadly weapon and probably should not be in the hands of civilians.
A semi-auto rifle with any ammo is just as deadly...ARs are being picked on because they're scary looking to ignoramuses.

ALL SEMI AUTO weapons should only be with experienced owners and pulled off the streets. There is no need for an everyday accountant to own semi automatic weaponry IMO.

Every one should only own revolvers?

And be limited to 6 posts on social media per day.

only if they are taking potshots

When the 2nd Amendment was written our forefathers did not anticipate the powerful guns we would create. I am all for protection but ARs are simply not necessary for the general public IMO. You should still be able to own one but only if you get special permission.
Pure liberoidal garbage.....The 2nd Amendment was written to assure a balance of power.

I am an Independent and you're insane if you think an AR-15 would help you when tanks come knocking. I believe in self defense and AR-15s or guns like that for experienced and sane owners not just any Joe Shmoe. My argument is reasonable.

So the military is going to shell neighborhoods indiscriminately?

Forum List

Back