Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

The reason why they are dead is that they were attacking a minor child, and at least one of them wanted give it to the kid in the caboose if his past history means anything.

It was a Public Service Homicide at the worst.

And once the rioters realized that the people were shooting back and defending themselves, the Kenosha riots were cancelled.

The mayor of Kenosha just needs to give the Latino kid a freaking medal and key to the city and put this behind him. The rest of Kenosha would have been burned if the Chomo hadn't been whacked.
See, that's the difference between us. Public service homicide as you put it is extrajudicial killing and that is a violation of human rights.

Nope. Not what I said at all.

Learn to read, Dope.
Nah, but it's what you should have realized when you said what you said.

Cops don't police everyone equally.
No, Dummy. I said what I said. You just can't read, or are intentionally lying about what I said.

Either way, you are wrong.
You also said the pedophile had a gun -- you couldn't prove that.

You also said the pedophile fired the gun -- you couldn't prove that either.

You also said Grosskreutz is a felon -- you couldn't prove that either.

You lie a lot. :eusa_liar:
Your meltdown is cute, Buttercup. :itsok:

Learn to read, Dope.

No, Dummy. I said what I said. You just can't read, or are intentionally lying about what I said.

Kenosha protester charged with firing gun right before Kyle Rittenhouse began shooting
LOL

He wasn't talking about that guy either.
Prove it, asshole.

Then charge him as a juvenile. See if a court adjudges him as a deliquent. Sending children to the penitentiary is wrong, IMHO
Wisconsin sees him as an adult.
If they did, he could legally own a gun, Stupid.

You are trying to argue both sides.........using whatever side fits the current narrative you are using to defend your pedo hero.

Exactly, now what appears to be the truth (Faun is to fucking stupid to watch it)

You putz, there's nothing new in that video.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And if you're gonna call someone stupid, at the very least, learn how to spell a 3-letter word so you don't look dumber than the person you're trying to insult. :eusa_doh:

Then charge him as a juvenile. See if a court adjudges him as a deliquent. Sending children to the penitentiary is wrong, IMHO
Wisconsin sees him as an adult.

Wisconsin's liberal politicians don't like him because of his latino heritage and his conservative politics. If Kyle was a black youth and a supporter of Sleepy Joe and shot a conservative paedophile attacking him, he wouldn't even be charged.

Exactly, now what appears to be the truth (Faun is to fucking stupid to watch it)

icon_rolleyes.gif

And if you're gonna call someone stupid, at the very least, learn how to spell a 3-letter word so you don't look dumber than the person you're trying to insult. :eusa_doh:

Listen fag boi, was three people killed or just two?

Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who was captured on video shooting three people during protests in Kenosha, Wis., in August and was charged with killing two, has been released from jail after posting $2 million bail, the sheriff said.

Learn to read, Dope.

LOL

Again, by "meltdown," you mean laughing at you.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who was captured on video shooting three people during protests in Kenosha, Wis., in August and was charged with killing two, has been released from jail after posting $2 million bail, the sheriff said.

If he is only charged with killing two people that News video is bullshit..

Learn to read, Dope.

Kenosha protester charged with firing gun right before Kyle Rittenhouse began shooting
LOL

He wasn't talking about that guy either.
Prove it, asshole.
He said the person with a gun who fired at Rittenhouse is a pedophile. There's zero evidence Ziminski is a pedophile and the only known pedophile there was Rosenbaum. And it was Rosenbaum who was being discussed.

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
He's a white supremacist because he once wore blackface?

Would that also make the following white supremacists?

Joy Bahar
Justin Trudeau
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam
Jimmy Fallon
Ted Danson
Joni Mitchell
Billy Crystal
Cyndi Lauper
Sarah Silverman
Jimmy Kimmel
Tom Hanks
Fred Armesin

Alyssa Milano
Well done!

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Charges for a straw purchase on behalf of Rittenhouse:

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
It's not illegal, moron, and the rifle was loaned to Rittenhouse, not purchased for him.

You're a fucking moron, as always.

Can Someone Under 21 Own a Handgun in Wisconsin?
Yes. Any person 18 years or older and not prohibited from possessing a firearm can own a handgun. Federal and state law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21 and private sales or other transfers of handguns or handgun ammunition to any person the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is under age 18.
They can't own a handgun. They can own a rifle, moron

They can't carry it openly.

(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

Just so you know, this is a criminal statute that makes it illegal to do so. I mention this because I'm able to cite a criminal statute when I accuse someone of committing a crime. Just wanted you to know that's what that looks like.

Not illegal, shit for brains:

Wisconsin Statute 948.60 regulates the possession of a dangerous weapon by persons under 18 years old. In paragraph (2) (a) it states:
(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
Paragraph (3) lists exceptions. (3)(c) excludes most people who are under 18, except those in violation of 941.28 or 29.304 and 29.539.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.
Statute 948.60 only applies to a person under the age of 18 who are in violation of 941.28 or not in compliance with 29.304 and 29.593.
What does it take to be in violation of 941.28? Here is the statute:
(2) No person may sell or offer to sell, transport, purchase, possess or go armed with a short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.
In the statute, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles are those which require a special license under the National Firearms Act. In general, those are rifles with a barrel less than 16 inches in length or shotguns with a barrel less than 18 inches in length, or either which have an overall length of less than 26 inches.
The rifle carried by Kyle Rittenhouse, as an ordinary AR15 type and does not fall into those categories, so Kyle was not violating 941.28.
Was Kyle in violation of Wisconsin statute 29.304 and statute 29.539? These statutes deal with hunting regulation and with people under the age of 16 carrying rifles and shotguns. First, statute 29.304:
29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.
(b) Restrictions on possession or control of a firearm. No person 14 years of age or older but under 16 years of age may have in his or her possession or control any firearm unless he or she:
Kyle is reported to be over 16 years old, so he was not violating statute 29.304.
How about statute 29.539?
29.593  Requirement for certificate of accomplishment to obtain hunting approval.
Kyle was not hunting, so statute 29.539 does not apply.
To sum up: Wisconsin statutes 940.60 only forbid people under the age of 18 from possessing or carrying dangerous weapons in very limited cases. If a person is 16 years of age or older, the statute only applies to rifles and shotguns which are covered under the National Firearms Act as short-barreled rifles or shotguns. People who are hunting have to comply with the hunting regulations, and there are general restrictions for people under the age of 16.
politifact shows that rittenhouse was in volation.

politifact says that wisconsin open carry applies only to those 18 and older.

Learn to read, Dope.

LOL

Cackling maniacally is a common sympton of a nervous breakdown. :itsok:

icon_rolleyes.gif

He killed two people, not three.

Learn to read, Dope.

LOL

ae3.jpg

am0nE6bP_700w_0.jpg

You think that they didn’t know straw purchases were illegal?
I think they were wrong to make the straw purchase and I wont complain if they are punished for that

but if they were experienced black gangbangers in the hood there would be no issue because they would know enough to clam up and not tell the cops anything

anyway I wont defend them on that issue

icon_rolleyes.gif

He killed two people, not three.

Then if you watch the video NBC says he killed a guy at the gas station, that's why people where chasing him down the street, so he killed three.

Forum List

Back