Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Charges for a straw purchase on behalf of Rittenhouse:

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
It's not illegal, moron, and the rifle was loaned to Rittenhouse, not purchased for him.

You're a fucking moron, as always.

Can Someone Under 21 Own a Handgun in Wisconsin?
Yes. Any person 18 years or older and not prohibited from possessing a firearm can own a handgun. Federal and state law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21 and private sales or other transfers of handguns or handgun ammunition to any person the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is under age 18.
They can't own a handgun. They can own a rifle, moron

And you can own a shot gun or long gun in wisconsin at that age to hunt
No one can reasonably claim that Rittenhouse was armed for hunting purposes.

Of course
No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
It's not illegal, moron, and the rifle was loaned to Rittenhouse, not purchased for him.

View attachment 420551
So nothing about what anyone here is discussing.

Your not the brightest bulb in the room are you?

View attachment 420557
So what I ask you, what about it, you demonstrate you have utterly no clue what I'm asking.

Yes. Any person 18 years or older and not prohibited from possessing a firearm can own a handgun. Federal and state law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21 and private sales or other transfers of handguns or handgun ammunition to any person the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is under age 18.

They can't carry it openly.

(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

Just so you know, this is a criminal statute that makes it illegal to do so. I mention this because I'm able to cite a criminal statute when I accuse someone of committing a crime. Just wanted you to know that's what that looks like.

Thats like telling me if your drivers license is expired and we have a fender bender I have a right to kill you and you have no right go defend yourself
Illegally carrying a deadly weapon is a bit different than driving without a license, isn’t it?

Besides, the gun is integral here since Rosenbaum was trying to take the gun away from him that he was carrying illegally.

Maybe the law was intended to prevent stupid kids from getting into these situations.
Weird how the cops who were there didn't try to take it away, but you pedo hero thought it was on him to play Kojak.
You telling me that cops don’t treat everyone equally?

It’s almost as if that’s what people were protesting all summer.
Nope. Not what I said at all.

Learn to read, Dope.

But you may give up your right to self defense if you are in the process of committing a crime. That's just a fact.
You are incorrect

what you are saying is that it was open season on kyle rigtenhouse

which is nonsense
Actually it's perfectly correct. You cannot claim self defense if you are in the process of a crime. It should be pretty obvious why that is.
George Floyd....Convicted felon, passing counterfit 20 dollar bill, on fentanyl drug, resisted arrest...Thanks, you just proved the case for the innocence of the police, who were just doing their job....

LOLOL

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

No, fucking moron, the rifle was not "loaned" to him. A friend purchased it for him because it's illegal to sell that weapon to anyone under 18 in Wisconsin.

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.
When reached by NBC News, Black’s attorney declined to comment on his client’s case at this time.
The complaint says Black told authorities that over the summer he received money for the Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle from Rittenhouse, his friend, who was too young to have legally purchased the weapon himself.

Do you read your own links smelly cow, he GAVE that weapon to Kyle, not sold it..

From your own link

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor

(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

Just so you know, this is a criminal statute that makes it illegal to do so. I mention this because I'm able to cite a criminal statute when I accuse someone of committing a crime. Just wanted you to know that's what that looks like.
So here is a bunch of people Burning, Looting and Murdering, and this kid who is there protecting a friends business from such thugs, gets shot at, and he is the criminal? Come on man, are you Dog Face Pony Soldiers? You must be...

You claim your hero is a victim, not the aggressor, despite all evidence to the contrary.
I haven't said any such thing. You are still a disgusting liar.
You claimed Rittenhouse was shooting into a crowd, not defending himself from the attack of your pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it at an underage kid who defended himself from your pedo hero felon.
Great, let's see your evidence the pedofile was armed and fired it at Rittenhouse...
It's not my evidence, Stupid. It is the facts of the case. Not my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand.
I'll accept that as you made that shit up, Spunky. He wasn't armed.

Are you really so fucking stupid you think the charges filed by the state lay out all the facts for the defense? Please tell us you aren't that fucking stupid.

The defense has released video showing shots were fired at Rittenhouse before he defended himself.

Two sides to every story, Simpleton.
LOLOL

Slobbers the forum retard who punted on first down when challenged to produce evidence supporting his bullshit.

:lmao:
As I stated before, it isn't my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand. You choose to listen to half the story, which is what keeps you ignorant.
It is your job to prove what you claim. You claimed a, "pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it...,"

Your utter inability to prove that ridiculously absurd comment reveals you simply made it up.
:itsok:
LOLOL

Emoticons in lieu of proving your claims are not bullshit? That speaks for ya.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You sure do get bent when someone speaks ill of your pedo hero.
No, I challenge people to prove their claims when I know they're lying. And when they're lying, as I suspect, they can't prove their claims. Just as you couldn't.
Thanks for proving my point. :itsok:
Yes, your point that you're a liar.

You are incorrect. That happens when you have a meltdown like the one you are in.
Nope, not incorrect. Remember, when challenged to prove your bullshit claim that the pedophile was armed with a gun and fired it at Rittenhouse, you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow.

Liar he had a gun and BTW

4d18qa.jpg

LOLOL

Ever???

No, fucking moron, the rifle was not "loaned" to him. A friend purchased it for him because it's illegal to sell that weapon to anyone under 18 in Wisconsin.

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.
When reached by NBC News, Black’s attorney declined to comment on his client’s case at this time.
The complaint says Black told authorities that over the summer he received money for the Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle from Rittenhouse, his friend, who was too young to have legally purchased the weapon himself.
Until this story the narrative was that Black loaned the rifle to Rittenhouse. This story came out Nov 10, only two weeks ago. The shooting occurred on Aug 25, about 3 months ago.

And you can own a shot gun or long gun in wisconsin at that age to hunt
No one can reasonably claim that Rittenhouse was armed for hunting purposes.

Of course

View attachment 420551
So nothing about what anyone here is discussing.

Your not the brightest bulb in the room are you?

View attachment 420557
So what I ask you, what about it, you demonstrate you have utterly no clue what I'm asking.

download (35).jpeg

images (26).jpeg

So here is a bunch of people Burning, Looting and Murdering, and this kid who is there protecting a friends business from such thugs, gets shot at, and he is the criminal? Come on man, are you Dog Face Pony Soldiers? You must be...
No one asked him to be there. Least of all the business owner.

Rosenbaum had nothing to do with any political movement. He was homeless, bipolar and recently admitted to the hospital for suicidality.

The reason kids shouldn't be running around the streets with rifles at night should be obvious to any rational person.

George Floyd....Convicted felon, passing counterfit 20 dollar bill, on fentanyl drug, resisted arrest...Thanks, you just proved the case for the innocence of the police, who were just doing their job....
You're confused. Not being able to claim self defense does not justify the attack upon the person. These are not always the same issue.

Thats like telling me if your drivers license is expired and we have a fender bender I have a right to kill you and you have no right go defend yourself
Illegally carrying a deadly weapon is a bit different than driving without a license, isn’t it?

Besides, the gun is integral here since Rosenbaum was trying to take the gun away from him that he was carrying illegally.

Maybe the law was intended to prevent stupid kids from getting into these situations.

Riding a bycicle is different from building a house. What's your point, moron?

Rosenbaum had no idea if Rittenhouse was carrying the gun legally or not. Who are you trying to fool?

Rosenbaum had nothing to do with any political movement. He was homeless, bipolar and recently admitted to the hospital for suicidality.

The reason kids shouldn't be running around the streets with rifles at night should be obvious to any rational person.
Rittenhous is many times the man you could ever be, regardless of his age.

You're confused. Not being able to claim self defense does not justify the attack upon the person. These are not always the same issue.
Rittenhous is able to claim self defense, moron.

Rittenhous is many times the man you could ever be, regardless of his age.
Do you all remember when the pansy ass prog slaves got offended because they left up a statue of a pioneer, who had a musket? Such pussies the left has turned into...

Students want generic pioneer statue removed because it offends Native Americans (washingtonexaminer.com)

LOLOL

Ever???

Do you read your own links smelly cow, he GAVE that weapon to Kyle, not sold it..

From your own link

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, what part of this is beyond your first grade reading skills...?

"...he [Black] received money for the Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle from Rittenhouse..."
[emphasis added to highlight your ignorance]

Not illegal, shit for brains:

Wisconsin Statute 948.60 regulates the possession of a dangerous weapon by persons under 18 years old. In paragraph (2) (a) it states:
Paragraph (3) lists exceptions. (3)(c) excludes most people who are under 18, except those in violation of 941.28 or 29.304 and 29.539.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.
Statute 948.60 only applies to a person under the age of 18 who are in violation of 941.28 or not in compliance with 29.304 and 29.593.
What does it take to be in violation of 941.28? Here is the statute:
(2) No person may sell or offer to sell, transport, purchase, possess or go armed with a short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle.
In the statute, short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles are those which require a special license under the National Firearms Act. In general, those are rifles with a barrel less than 16 inches in length or shotguns with a barrel less than 18 inches in length, or either which have an overall length of less than 26 inches.
The rifle carried by Kyle Rittenhouse, as an ordinary AR15 type and does not fall into those categories, so Kyle was not violating 941.28.
Was Kyle in violation of Wisconsin statute 29.304 and statute 29.539? These statutes deal with hunting regulation and with people under the age of 16 carrying rifles and shotguns. First, statute 29.304:
29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.
(b) Restrictions on possession or control of a firearm. No person 14 years of age or older but under 16 years of age may have in his or her possession or control any firearm unless he or she:
Kyle is reported to be over 16 years old, so he was not violating statute 29.304.
How about statute 29.539?
29.593  Requirement for certificate of accomplishment to obtain hunting approval.
Kyle was not hunting, so statute 29.539 does not apply.
To sum up: Wisconsin statutes 940.60 only forbid people under the age of 18 from possessing or carrying dangerous weapons in very limited cases. If a person is 16 years of age or older, the statute only applies to rifles and shotguns which are covered under the National Firearms Act as short-barreled rifles or shotguns. People who are hunting have to comply with the hunting regulations, and there are general restrictions for people under the age of 16.

Forum List

Back