Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

You claim your hero is a victim, not the aggressor, despite all evidence to the contrary.
I haven't said any such thing. You are still a disgusting liar.
You claimed Rittenhouse was shooting into a crowd, not defending himself from the attack of your pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it at an underage kid who defended himself from your pedo hero felon.
Great, let's see your evidence the pedofile was armed and fired it at Rittenhouse...
It's not my evidence, Stupid. It is the facts of the case. Not my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand.
I'll accept that as you made that shit up, Spunky. He wasn't armed.

Are you really so fucking stupid you think the charges filed by the state lay out all the facts for the defense? Please tell us you aren't that fucking stupid.

The defense has released video showing shots were fired at Rittenhouse before he defended himself.

Two sides to every story, Simpleton.
LOLOL

Slobbers the forum retard who punted on first down when challenged to produce evidence supporting his bullshit.

:lmao:
As I stated before, it isn't my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand. You choose to listen to half the story, which is what keeps you ignorant.
It is your job to prove what you claim. You claimed a, "pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it...,"

Your utter inability to prove that ridiculously absurd comment reveals you simply made it up.
:itsok:
LOLOL

Emoticons in lieu of proving your claims are not bullshit? That speaks for ya.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You sure do get bent when someone speaks ill of your pedo hero.
No, I challenge people to prove their claims when I know they're lying. And when they're lying, as I suspect, they can't prove their claims. Just as you couldn't.
Thanks for proving my point. :itsok:
Yes, your point that you're a liar.

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Charges for a straw purchase on behalf of Rittenhouse:

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
He was with an adult, therefore it was not illegal for him to possess the rifle.

But of course scumbag sick pieces of subhuman scum like you defend the convicted child molester who got shot while attacking a child.

You're a perverted sleezeball.
There is no such law in Wisconsin that makes it legal for a 17 year old to be in possession of a firearm just because they're with an adult. And in case you haven't heard, the guy who purchased that firearm for Rittenhouse has also been charged with felony counts of illegally selling a dangerous weapon to someone under 18.

Yes there is a kid as young as 16 can own a shot gun or long gun for hunting.

But you may give up your right to self defense if you are in the process of committing a crime. That's just a fact.
You are incorrect

what you are saying is that it was open season on kyle rigtenhouse

which is nonsense
Actually it's perfectly correct. You cannot claim self defense if you are in the process of a crime. It should be pretty obvious why that is.

Yeah...dumb ass....because the crowd didn't see the initial shooting....where the violent felon tried to blow up the gas station, then attacked the hispanic teenager when that teenager put out the fire....the reporter on the scene saw the encounter and stated that the violent felon attacked the hispanic teenager.....you doofus.
True. The guy went after Rittenhouse first by grabbing his gun that Rittenhouse was illegally carrying and aiming at people (according to eyewitness testimony).

But Rosenbaum did not have a gun as was previously stated.

No, the 3rd violent felon that attacked the hispanic teenager had the illegal gun....he was the one shot in the arm.......
Oh? What was illegal about him being armed?

The third attacker is a convicted felon...it is illegal for felons to buy, own or carry guns.......
Oh? Show the felony you think he committed ...
He was convicted, you raving lunatic. :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:
The claim is he was convicted of a felony. You think he was?

Actually it's perfectly correct. You cannot claim self defense if you are in the process of a crime. It should be pretty obvious why that is.
Nonsense

rittenhouse had every right to defend himself from illegal assaults

But you may give up your right to self defense if you are in the process of committing a crime. That's just a fact.
You are incorrect

which is nonsense
No, it's true. If you kill someone while committing a crime, you may not be able to claim self defense. Likely not the case here. But what makes it not self defense is by Rittenhouse shooting Rosenbaum in the back.

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
He was with an adult, therefore it was not illegal for him to possess the rifle.

But of course scumbag sick pieces of subhuman scum like you defend the convicted child molester who got shot while attacking a child.

There is no such law in Wisconsin that makes it legal for a 17 year old to be in possession of a firearm just because they're with an adult. And in case you haven't heard, the guy who purchased that firearm for Rittenhouse has also been charged with felony counts of illegally selling a dangerous weapon to someone under 18.

Dumbfuck, I didn't say otherwise. Please try reading for clarity next time.

Nonsense

It's not nonsense, let's take a look at the law:

939.48(1m)(b) (b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:

939.48(1m)(b)1. 1. The actor was engaged in a criminal activity or was using his or her dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business to further a criminal activity at the time.

Carrying the gun was a misdemeanor. I don't know if it counts as the "criminal activity" in the law.

In the 19th century, several state legislatures elected Senators in their late twenties despite the Constitutional minimum age of 30, such as Henry Clay, who was sworn into office at age 29, and John Henry Eaton, the youngest US Senator in history, who took his oath of office when 28 years, 4 months, and 29 days old.

Wikipedia › wiki › List_of_younges...
List of youngest members of the United States Congress ...

fb2 (1).jpg

You claim your hero is a victim, not the aggressor, despite all evidence to the contrary.
You claimed Rittenhouse was shooting into a crowd, not defending himself from the attack of your pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it at an underage kid who defended himself from your pedo hero felon.
Great, let's see your evidence the pedofile was armed and fired it at Rittenhouse...
It's not my evidence, Stupid. It is the facts of the case. Not my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand.

Are you really so fucking stupid you think the charges filed by the state lay out all the facts for the defense? Please tell us you aren't that fucking stupid.

The defense has released video showing shots were fired at Rittenhouse before he defended himself.

LOLOL

Slobbers the forum retard who punted on first down when challenged to produce evidence supporting his bullshit.

As I stated before, it isn't my job to educate the ignorant on the topic at hand. You choose to listen to half the story, which is what keeps you ignorant.
It is your job to prove what you claim. You claimed a, "pedo hero felon illegally carrying an illegal gun and illegally firing it...,"

Your utter inability to prove that ridiculously absurd comment reveals you simply made it up.
LOLOL

No, I challenge people to prove their claims when I know they're lying. And when they're lying, as I suspect, they can't prove their claims. Just as you couldn't.

You are incorrect. That happens when you have a meltdown like the one you are in.

You are incorrect

which is nonsense
No, it's true. If you kill someone while committing a crime, you may not be able to claim self defense. Likely not the case here. But what makes it not self defense is by Rittenhouse shooting Rosenbaum in the back.
There is no evidence that rosenbaum was shot in the back

the video of the incident shows rittenhouse running away and rosenbaum chasing him

Nonsense

939.48(1m)(b) (b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:

939.48(1m)(b)1. 1. The actor was engaged in a criminal activity or was using his or her dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business to further a criminal activity at the time.

Carrying the gun was a misdemeanor. I don't know if it counts as the "criminal activity" in the law.

So a misdemeanor gets you time served..

But ...

fff.png

In the 19th century, several state legislatures elected Senators in their late twenties despite the Constitutional minimum age of 30, such as Henry Clay, who was sworn into office at age 29, and John Henry Eaton, the youngest US Senator in history, who took his oath of office when 28 years, 4 months, and 29 days old.

Wikipedia › wiki › List_of_younges...
List of youngest members of the United States Congress ...

View attachment 420540
coffeepaper.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

You are incorrect. That happens when you have a meltdown like the one you are in.
Nope, not incorrect. Remember, when challenged to prove your bullshit claim that the pedophile was armed with a gun and fired it at Rittenhouse, you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow.

I imagine the straw purchase is a bit more of a stiff sentence. Straw purchases seem to be a bit of a worse crime than a misdemeanor.

But still, does the misdemeanor prevent him from claiming self defense? I don't know. I kinda doubt it.

Nonsense

Thats like telling me if your drivers license is expired and we have a fender bender I have a right to kill you and you have no right to defend yourself

LOLOL

LOLOL

Nope, not incorrect. Remember, when challenged to prove your bullshit claim that the pedophile was armed with a gun and fired it at Rittenhouse, you ran from that challenge as fast as your walker would allow.

Once again you are incorrect.

Your meltdown is cute. :itsok:

LOLOL

LOLOL

Once again you are incorrect.

Your meltdown is cute. :itsok:
LOL

It's cute how you think laughing at you for getting caught lying again ... is a "meltdown."

I imagine the straw purchase is a bit more of a stiff sentence. Straw purchases seem to be a bit of a worse crime than a misdemeanor.

But still, does the misdemeanor prevent him from claiming self defense? I don't know. I kinda doubt it.
Its obvious that the two boys had no criminal experience

the first thing criminals learn is how to keep their mouth shut and admit nothing

but these are not juvi offenders with long criminal records

New Topics

Forum List

Back