Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Last edited:
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
They should have him elected to congress---then he would be above any DA especially one abusing their position to harass this boy who did nothing but defend himself from violent attacking convicted felons.

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
Murder? That isnt what they will find in court, it will be self defense....

Do you think child rapists should be part of BLM/ANTIFA?

The way i see it, Kyle was doing the job that the Prog Mayor and Governor told the police not to do. Three cheers for Kyle...
Court Records: Deceased Kenosha Rioter Rosenbaum Was a Child Rapist - The New American

What makes Sabatino a white supremacist?

Please elucidate.
Because he is white, republican and a man. Just those credentials by the prog slaves make him so. I am one also, and my black friend is too. He used his white supremacy to open his own business and is quite wealthy, he also voted for President Trump, thus making my friend not black enough....

Is that the kid who was illegally carrying a rifle that he had illegally purchased?

Law and order!

Him din't shoot no homies.

Ya'll black folks shoot each other every hour of the day on the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis. White folks demand equality.

Once again this OP is full of shit. He isn't on trial for murder, liar.

He is accused of murder. No trial has started.
But you would not it, by the way the slaves of the left say that XiBiden is President Elect, only by the LSM not the country...

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Charges for a straw purchase on behalf of Rittenhouse:

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back