Republican Golfer Lost Due to Running Out of Balls

That he ran out of balls is why I know he is a Republican, but the article says he is not a golfer but a 'gofer' and that pretty much sums up Republicans in Virgina anyway; Corporate Crony Gofers.

Pro Golfer Disqualified After Running Out of Balls in 'Tn Cup' Moment

Since he is from Oxford England, I sort of doubt he is either a Virginian or a Republican.
Lots of Ukers migrate to Virginia and become GOPers.

Businesses do. Individuals not so much.

That he ran out of balls is why I know he is a Republican, but the article says he is not a golfer but a 'gofer' and that pretty much sums up Republicans in Virgina anyway; Corporate Crony Gofers.

Since he is from Oxford England, I sort of doubt he is either a Virginian or a Republican.

Why don't you just admit you f*cked up?

That he ran out of balls is why I know he is a Republican, but the article says he is not a galfer but a 'gofer' and that pretty much sums up Republicans in Virgina anyway; Corporate Crony Gofers.

A common problem with the RINOS
Yep,
It has been decades since the GOP establishment had any balls… Or any conservatives in the ranks for that matter. Lol

Why don't you just admit you f*cked up?

Admiral Rockwell does not mince his words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back