Republican Fundraising is Psychotic

I've never seen such horrible attack ads as the Republicans are putting out now. It seems I've got about as low as you can get.
come to Nevada and you will see some pretty shity ones from the democrats.....many are pretty exaggerated....

come to Nevada and you will see some pretty shity ones from the democrats.....many are pretty exaggerated....
We have a Republican senator Don Bacon running for re-election, he touts his record as being a very bipartisan voting with the Democrats on the infrastructure bill but at the same time he cites them for overspending. He has virtually called them the enemy. He's actually lying. That should be illegal, I hope they pass a law in the future saying political campaigns can only count their own position and own progress on different issues and they can't attack their opponents. This is going on way too far.

We have a Republican senator Don Bacon running for re-election, he touts his record as being a very bipartisan voting with the Democrats on the infrastructure bill but at the same time he cites them for overspending. He has virtually called them the enemy. He's actually lying. That should be illegal, I hope they pass a law in the future saying political campaigns can only count their own position and own progress on different issues and they can't attack their opponents. This is going on way too far.
we have a democrat senator catherine cortez-masto.....every 5 minutes it seems she comes on with her abortion bullshit and how wonderful she is and telling us all the things she has done,which she hasnt, and how she has reached across the isle,which is bullshit......i agree this shit has gone way to far....political ads should be banned....

we have a democrat senator catherine cortez-masto.....every 5 minutes it seems she comes on with her abortion bullshit and how wonderful she is and telling us all the things she has done,which she hasnt, and how she has reached across the isle,which is bullshit......i agree this shit has gone way to far....political ads should be banned....
Nothing in that says she attacked the opposing political party.

Nothing in that says she attacked the opposing political party.
yea thats happening too....everything she says the other guy is going to end it....when this all began i was so so on masto....now i cant stand her just because every fucking 10 minutes she has an ad on...the woman is getting pretty annoying....

yea thats happening too....everything she says the other guy is going to end it....when this all began i was so so on masto....now i cant stand her just because every fucking 10 minutes she has an ad on...the woman is getting pretty annoying....
The ads are disturbing to me too. Except for the news and a couple of my favorite shows I stopped watching television all together. I still got a pretty good collection of DVDs so I've been rewatching lots of good old movies and TV series. You can pick them up for practically nothing at Goodwill stores. I like good clean adventure and science fiction movies. Help set your mind off the current crisis in our government and the world.

The ads are disturbing to me too. Except for the news and a couple of my favorite shows I stopped watching television all together. I still got a pretty good collection of DVDs so I've been rewatching lots of good old movies and TV series. You can pick them up for practically nothing at Goodwill stores. I like good clean adventure and science fiction movies. Help set your mind off the current crisis in our government and the world.
whats pissing me off is these ads are on u-tube now....you can skip the regular ads but not the political bullshit.....i cant stand politicians,they think they are so damned important...

whats pissing me off is these ads are on u-tube now....you can skip the regular ads but not the political bullshit.....i cant stand politicians,they think they are so damned important...
That's why I'm an independent. I'll vote for anyone as long as they aren't an extremist. Extremists are destroying this country. And there's way too many extremists Republican and Democratic ranks.

lol

The Democrats are Stalinist in nature right now, and that kinda crap transcends any political differences.

Stalinism will not be tolerated in this country. I advocate shooting Stalinists on the spot. On sight. They're not welcome, here or anywhere else.

lol

The Democrats are Stalinist in nature right now, and that kinda crap transcends any political differences.

Stalinism will not be tolerated in this country. I advocate shooting Stalinists on the spot. On sight. They're not welcome, here or anywhere else.
LOL, no extremism there. You are ridiculous. You're actually believe fellow Americans are the enemy.

A better question would be.
Why does it cost hundreds of millions for anyone to be president?

That says everything wrong about the entire process.

Forum List

Back