Republican Credibility on Healthcare Reform: Thom Tillis, the man who doesn't wash his hands

Idiot. From your source.

"I don't have any problem with Starbucks if they choose to opt out of this policy as long as they post a sign that says 'we don't require our employees to wash their hands after they use the restroom,'" Tillis said. "The market will take care of that."

No, a loss of credibility would be to tell people their health insurance is going to go down, if they like their plan they can keep their plan, if they like their doctor they can keep their doctor, etc etc etc.... Say those things and you'll lose credibility.

Idiot. From your source.

"I don't have any problem with Starbucks if they choose to opt out of this policy as long as they post a sign that says 'we don't require our employees to wash their hands after they use the restroom,'" Tillis said. "The market will take care of that."

Actually, this example pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of the whole mindset.

He's suggesting replacing a regulation that stores post a sign saying "Employees Must Wash Hands" with a regulation that stores post a sign saying "Our Employees Don't Wash Their Hands".

Why is one of those regulations any better than the other?

Idiot. From your source.

Actually, this example pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of the whole "market will fix it" ideology.

"The market" won't fix it until after a whole lot of people get sick.

The point, retard, is that people will choose not to eat at a restaurant if they posted a sign that said "we don't require our employees to wash their hands after they use the restroom." Indeed the market would take care of that. Such narrow mindedness floating around this forum as of late.

The New York Times is doing a lot of fake stories lately. They just has to retract a whopper about Scott Walker.

Idiot. From your source.

No, a loss of credibility would be to tell people their health insurance is going to go down, if they like their plan they can keep their plan, if they like their doctor they can keep their doctor, etc etc etc.... Say those things and you'll lose credibility.

You said 'source' as in singular as in ONE. There's more than one. And yes, once the world sees that the Republicans are endorsed by people like this, they won't be so forgiving

The New York Times is doing a lot of fake stories lately. They just has to retract a whopper about Scott Walker.

Indeed, the fear they have of each Republican candidate can be measured by the number of BS stories they write. The same goes for liberal posters on this board. I dunno what they hope to accomplish by being dishonest on an internet forum though. They're nearly always going to get called on it and they're always going to walk away looking more ignorant than before. The same goes for conservatives who post similar trash. Either way the op was made buy a click bait headline reader who was too intellectually inept to actually read the story. Go figure.

I quoted more than one source moron

Unfortunately you did not read those sources, and if you did, you failed to comprehend them. Either way your credibility is shot to hell. I have the tendency to do that to the likes of your stripe.

Idiot. From your source.

Actually, this example pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of the whole "market will fix it" ideology.

The point, retard, is that people will choose not to eat at a restaurant if they posted a sign that said "we don't require our employees to wash their hands after they use the restroom." Indeed the market would take care of that. Such narrow mindedness floating around this forum as of late.

He's complaining about "regulations".

How is requiring stores to post signs describing their hand washing policy somehow less "regulatory" than requiring them to post the standard hand washing sign?

Idiot. From your source.

You said 'source' as in singular as in ONE. There's more than one. And yes, once the world sees that the Republicans are endorsed by people like this, they won't be so forgiving

LOL, how old are you child? The quote was a direct quote from Tillis. Do I need really more? The headline is out of context with the message. You either only read the headline, miss interpreted the message, or knowingly posted a falsehood. Either way those with no credibility have no credibility in assessing the credibility of others.

Idiot. From your source.

How is requiring stores to post signs describing their hand washing policy somehow less "regulatory" than requiring them to post the standard hand washing sign?

Depends on the scope of government enforcement. People don't eat at restaurants where others have gotten sick. The same goes for illegal unregulated establishments. People don't screw whores from whorehouses where their friends have gotten STD's and despite the fact that there is no whorehouse inspector.

Last edited:

Idiot. From your source.

LOL, how old are you child? The quote was a direct quote from Tillis. Do I need really more? The headline is out of context with the message. You either only read the headline, miss interpreted the message, or knowingly posted a falsehood. Either way those with no credibility have no credibility in assessing the credibility of others.

And are you just ignoring the comments I left on your home page why???? Stop responding to this and start responding to that. I brought to your home turf to see what you'd do with it and so far, you're just scaring away from it

Idiot. From your source.

huh?

lolibertarian circular logic, Why did you return again?

Idiot. From your source.

Depends on the scope of government enforcement. People don't eat at restaurants where others have gotten sick. The same goes for illegal unregulated establishments. People don't screw whores from whorehouses where their friends have gotten STD's and despite the fact that there is no whorehouse inspector.

It takes a lot more sick people than you'd think before the word gets around.

And are you just ignoring the comments I left on your home page why???? Stop responding to this and start responding to that. I brought to your home turf to see what you'd do with it and so far, you're just scaring away from it

How many different subjects have you wrote on my profile? You're posting on my profile seems just as erratic as your behavior no doubt likely is. You can't seem to stick to a single subject. Looks like you're just randomly shooting off topics in the hopes of baiting me into an argument because you got thoroughly thwacked here. I see a butt hurt fella with the demeanor of a teenage girl who didn't get her way. I kinda want to bask in it if you know what I mean? Is it wrong for me to enjoy your spamming of my profile with the knowledge that I am living rent free in your head due to thoroughly thwacking you in another debate? Indeed, there can be no better complement than what you have already given me. In fact, I can't wait to see what you're going to do next.

Idiot. From your source.

huh?

Because I can and if you want to bat me down, go hard or go home because I will keep popping up where you least expect it just to bring you more headaches. A lot of people read these message boards and when the evidence starts piling up, the racists/Republicans/Tea Party/Conservatists will be running scared by the next Congressional election

Idiot. From your source.

It takes a lot more sick people than you'd think before the word gets around.

Indeed, now were talking opportunity cost. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole. The point is valid.

Idiot. From your source.

huh?

Late to the game are we? Already addressed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back