Republican Congressman Says GOP 'Embarrassing,' Calls on Party to 'Denounce' Trump's 'Conspiracy Theories'

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

Most of America has had enough of these conspiracy theories which change up after they get refuted or shown to have zero evidence backing them. These white men- far right wicked white men are just showing the true colors of what they're all about

Most of America has had enough of these conspiracy theories which change up after they get refuted or shown to have zero evidence backing them. These white men- far right wicked white men are just showing the true colors of what they're all about
Well. That’s not going to happen.

The GOP runs on nothing but idiotic, baseless conspiracy theories

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Thanks for proving what a babbling liar you are,over the country does not believe your babble and you are the one to be talking about conspiracy theories,all we ever heard from you trolls was the unfounded conspiracy theory of trump in Russia collusion. :laughing0301: :fu:How Much does the dnc pay you to lie there is zero evidence? Lol oh and that Republican congressmen is obviously a globalist Rino moron,I also see that you leave out that many Americans are ditching the democrat party left and right,it’s all over youtube.:fu::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Thanks for proving what a babbling liar you are,over the country does not believe your babble and you are the one to be talking about conspiracy theories,all we ever heard from you trolls was the unfounded conspiracy theory of trump in Russia collusion. :laughing0301: :fu:How Much does the dnc pay you to lie there is zero evidence? Lol oh and that Republican congressmen is obviously a globalist Rino moron,I also see that you leave out that many Americans are ditching the democrat party left and right,it’s all over youtube.:fu::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You really need to take a few elementary English classes, you illiterate moron.

Wow! The lying biblical warrior for a fake God speaks. America has not yet sunk so low that some
unaccomplished nobody named Adam Kimzinger's blather carries any weight.

Like Russian collusion?.....give me a break pal....43 years of nonsense from the dems....

Most of America has had enough of these conspiracy theories

Really? Were you BORN a clueless fuck? As I recall, when Trump was elected, the MAIN TOPIC OF CONVERSATION between Lefties was whether Trump was even really the legitimate president! Indeed, most claimed he WASN'T saying that Vlad Putin had actually engineered his election! Trump's first press conference, not a single question was asked about his policies or campaign promises. Instead he got 13 crazy questions about Russia.

Then we found out that whole story was schemed by Hillary and the DNC.

Just when did the elections get FIXED taking us from WIDE OPEN to tampering by our enemies to the most secure election ever?

Wow! The lying biblical warrior for a fake God speaks. America has not yet sunk so low that some
I am a Bible Warrior, not a warrior for politics period, I don't mix religion with politics like the Republicans do.

I am a Bible Warrior, not a warrior for politics period, I don't mix religion with politics like the Republicans do.

Based on your post, you are apparently a blithering idiot race bater. We will challenge the Dems voter fraud all the way to the SCOTUS and you can just suck it.

That’s what you shills always retreat to when you can’t refute the evidence like the cowards you are is insults knowing you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That’s what you shills always retreat to when you can’t refute the evidence like the cowards you are is insults knowing you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You are an uneducated, ignorant moron. That is just a factual statement.

Like Russian collusion?.....give me a break pal....43 years of nonsense from the dems....
Yeah these biased trolls ALWAYS in their babble leave out the unproven conspiracy theory of Russia collusion when they get desperate to dismiss the facts as conspiracy theories,they always forget about that little one in their desperation.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You are an uneducated, ignorant moron. That is just a factual statement.
I rest my case.:up: Thanks for proving my case for me. Nuff said.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

New Topics

Forum List

Back