Republican congressman Dave Joyce supports trump's desire to terminate the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Obviously Republican Dave Joyce is unfit to be a congressman. He took an oath to support the Constitution. Yet he not only does he not condemn Trump for declaring this crazy whim of his, he has said he would actually support him in doing so. I believe he has committed a crime against our country in being so foolish to support such an idea. This is the thing third world dictators are made of; it has no place in America. Kick this man out of Congress right now. rolling stone.com>GOP congressman okay with trump saying he'd terminate the Constitution.

Obviously Republican Dave Joyce is unfit to be a congressman. He took an oath to support the Constitution. Yet he not only does he not condemn Trump for declaring this crazy whim of his, he has said he would actually support him in doing so. I believe he has committed a crime against our country in being so foolish to support such an idea. This is the thing third world dictators are made of; it has no place in America. Kick this man out of Congress right now. rolling stone.com>GOP congressman okay with trump saying he'd terminate the Constitution.

huh? what? :cuckoo:

He needs to be removed from office if he supports the trashing of the Constitution.

Stan, the link is buried in the text and showing as a working link, thread is reopened, can you repost the link?

Last edited:
You're an insane liar, go fuck yourself.

Denied.

His own words....

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

His own words....

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!
Yes, thank you for citing the words that prove you wrong.

His opinion here about terminating election rules is not one I or anyone sensible agrees with.

His opinion is not "we should terminate the Constitution," however, and you're a fucking illiterate moron for saying otherwise, or a lunatic. Or por que no los dos?

Yes, thank you for citing the words that prove you wrong.

His opinion here about terminating election rules is not one I or anyone sensible agrees with.

His opinion is not "we should terminate the Constitution," however, and you're a fucking illiterate moron for saying otherwise, or a lunatic. Or por que no los dos?

His words were to terminate ALL rules....including those in the Constitution.

You can spin it till the cows come home, that does not change his words.

So you're retarded and a liar then, got it.

Your claim is rejected, I cite the words he said, you are wrong, QED.

I posted his exact words you fucking liar.

Let me do it for you one more time.....termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

I posted his exact words you fucking liar.
Yeah, but you can't read English you fucking RETARD.

termination of all rules, regulations, and articles
(even those found in the Constitution)

Like, you're one of those asshats who thinks the Second Amendment is ackshually about regulations on militias, aren't you? You seem that illiterate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back