Republican congressman Dave Joyce supports trump's desire to terminate the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're quoting the opinion of one of the people on the Fox entertainment Network as if it is a fact. Fox does not have news, it's all entertainment, designed to appease those like-minded radicalized individuals. I would never watch it.
/——-/ If you can’t refute the message then attack the messenger.
Are you claiming Joe promised no taxes on those making less than $400k or the IRS isn’t requiring we report transactions over $600 when they never did before? Which is it Fox is lying about?

/——-/ If you can’t refute the message then attack the messenger.
Are you claiming Joe promised no taxes on those making less than $400k or the IRS isn’t requiring we report transactions over $600 when they never did before? Which is it Fox is lying about?
Unlike you, I don't know every detail about what the politicians are doing. I don't need to. The important thing is that I realize who is working for the people and who is working against them. We are a nation of the people, by the people, and for the people; not corporations, not wealthy businessman. The people.

Threads that are quoting people in the news NEED LINKS. This one got started very badly because there was NO source to confirm the allegations made. Unless the quote is classic and well-known. This story is not well known.

I saw Coyote request to repost the link -- but it never really happened and the "rolling stone" attribution "in the text" was not enough.

Stann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back