Republican Cancel Culture

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
The Lincoln Project had an ad that criticized Texas Governor Abbot during the Texas v Rice game tonight. But it was pulled because the Republican snowflakes who whine about cancel culture canceled the ad because it was too mean to them.

E_qTOw4XEAAPom1.jpg

Here's the ad.

The republican "cancel culture" happened in the 1990s.

Fiscally conservative, socially libertarian republicans were "canceled" by big spending Zionist traitors pushed by Fox News on subs with IQs under 5.

The Lincoln Project had an ad that criticized Texas Governor Abbot during the Texas v Rice game tonight. But it was pulled because the Republican snowflakes who whine about cancel culture canceled the ad because it was too mean to them.

View attachment 541644

Here's the ad.

Yeah, that censorship that you've been pushing for FB & Twitter isn't so good when it works the other way, eh?

View attachment 541644

Here's the ad.

God Bless Greg Abbott.

GOD BLESS TEXAS !!!!!

Fuck the Lincoln Project.

FUCK THE COMMUNIST LEFT !!!!!!

View attachment 541644

Here's the ad.

Wooden caskets? What is this the 1880's on the frontier? I have NEVER seen a wooden casket in my life!

Texas also is the second most populous state in the country. Why wouldn't it have more COVID deaths, especially since they are invaded daily by COVID-positive illegals?

Pathetic!

Yeah, that censorship that you've been pushing for FB & Twitter isn't so good when it works the other way, eh?
As long as this was REALLY a "University decision" (unlikely since the ad had been previously approved) ... but if Abbott was involved, this is GOVERNMENT censorship...and that's a big no no

God Bless Greg Abbott.

GOD BLESS TEXAS !!!!!

Fuck the Lincoln Project.

FUCK THE COMMUNIST LEFT !!!!!!
Truth will make right wing jerkoffs like Abbott cry so the ad was pulled.

Just like Trump- whine, piss & moan & resort to childlike outbursts to impress low I.Q. uneducated halfwits.

Just like Trump- whine, piss & moan & resort to childlike outbursts to impress low I.Q. uneducated halfwits.
Tell your DELUSIONS to your Psychiatrist ....

Maybe they can prescribe a new mediation for you ,,,,

View attachment 541644

Here's the ad.

No one cares what Pedo Project has to say.

Well, except moronic shitbag lefties.

No one cares what Pedo Project has to say.

Well, except moronic shitbag lefties.
Do not underestimate who these people are ....

We cannot call them out here for who they truly are ....

But, WE ALL KNOW !!!!

Please read your last post and then tell us all about childlike outbursts by a low IQ uneducated halfwit.

Forum List

Back