What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republican calls 911 a 1130pm last night; Threats; "South will rise again"; Really?

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Report: Man told 911 dispatcher he would shoot President Obama - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Gotta be friggin kidding me. Right after the election was called at 1130, this SC Republican called Charleston County 911, saying "**** all Democrats", "The South will rise again", and of course, making threats to shoot someone (read the link for who...easy guess though).

And they wonder why they lost.
Bush_1.jpg

SuMar

VIP Member
Reaction score
Report: Man told 911 dispatcher he would shoot President Obama - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Gotta be friggin kidding me. Right after the election was called at 1130, this SC Republican called Charleston County 911, saying "**** all Democrats", "The South will rise again", and of course, making threats to shoot someone (read the link for who...easy guess though).

That's not why they lost...And if Romney would have won. the looney left have their share of morons..

[ame=http://youtu.be/C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Bush_1.jpg

I'm getting that Stevie Nicks thing where I can't give you more..Something about spreading it around. :eusa_angel:

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Some drunk jackass calls 911 and the op thinks its discussion worthy. Standards on this board are OFTEN a complete joke. Much like the op

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's not why they lost...And if Romney would have won. the looney left have their share of morons..

[ame=http://youtu.be/C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

They want free. Isn't nice to know your next door neighbor really does want you to pay for him and his kids?
Isn't it nice that Chris Matthews is thrilled to death that a hurricane came in last week?

Last edited:

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I have to ask. One of my most favorite cartoons ever, because you guys have been posting bugs.....

I thot I thaw a putty cat. If you guys are this big into bugs surely you know this one. It's the one where tweety is in the window. Swinging and being a cutie patoutie.

Then Sylvester tries to come across the yard. In the yard is a pit bull . :lmao: Any of you guys seen this?

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Reaction score
Some drunk jackass calls 911 and the op thinks its discussion worthy. Standards on this board are OFTEN a complete joke. Much like the op

How's that different from your drunk posts? :p

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How's that different from your drunk posts? :p

What the hell ever happened to you?

You used to be a great poster Plas. We could banter back and forth. You used to be a real democrat.

Now you are just nasty. I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Reaction score

Typical of the right wing trash. Nothing but a bunch of inbred pieces of shit.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List