Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

If that were a reason to vote nor not to vote for Rump them you shouldn't vote for him. Way too much hype on "The Wall" and zero on busting businesses that knowingly hire illegals. You can't stop the illegals from coming in and staying if they have jobs and housing. Take away their jobs and housing and they no longer have a reason to come here much less stay at such a high number.

So on that, I say, don't vote for Rump. Then again, not one single Candidate has addressed this problem so none of them gets my endorsement.
Don't vote for Trump you say, but no Democrats are talking about controlling immigration or out of control migration to this country. In fact they are way worse than Trump on any of the issues. How can you be against Trump when he's doing way more on these issues than ever before ??

He's not doing way more. He is making a bigger mess than before. And what's worse, he does it very publicly and very loudly. And you buy the con he's doing more.

He's doing a lot of things, but the MSM won't report his success. If the Democrats can't get in his way, the commie courts do. If Trump didn't have people constantly getting in his way, he'd have accomplished ten times more than he already has.

White House Explains New Birth Tourism Crackdown

You are giving credit for something that's been there for quite some time. I am sure you can look a bit deeper and finds something Rump actually DID rather than believe his BS where he takes credit for something that already exists and just reworded it.

Oh please, you didn't even read it. You never even opened it. Who ever addressed the Birther Tourism problem? Did DumBama do it? Did Bush do it? Of course not. Nobody wanted to address it.

I opened it and I read it. And I found that it was another case of just rewording something that has been policy for decades. Please stop giving Rump credit for running another con on you. It doesn't work over here.

That's because nobody was buying them. You can buy a 50 foot string of Christmas lights for $28.00, or the same (only cheaper) 50 foot string of lights for $8.99. Which one are you going to buy?

My Truck is sitting in the Shop waiting on good parts. The list of return parts and return labor charges is mounting up. It seems that the last 40 foot container that every supplier drew from was chinese and faulty. Usually, it's 1 out of 3 that are not good. But in this case it's 100% bad. Monday, I am going to have to buy a European version to get the truck on the road of a control module that isn't made in the US anymore at about 2 times the cost of what the US could have produced it and 5 times more expensive than the chinese junk.

I have seen that happen where I worked. We had one company ship parts to China for welding. Some of them came back defective. While the Chinese company didn't charge to redo those parts, it was a fortune in shipping costs which of course, they don't cover. It was just cheeper to have the parts welded over here. If something was amiss, we just had to pick them up and drive them back to the welders.

Right now, I blame the Tariffs. The Chinese, rather than raise the prices, they lowered the quality. I have never seen 5 bad modules in a row in my life. Maybe 1 out of 3 but 10 out of 10? And from different parts houses. My Truck hates Rump. And it's not real fond of me either.

It has nothing to do with the tariffs. China is renown for low quality work. I've been dealing with Chinese freight for over 15 years. And actually years ago, they were much worse.

That's why we accepted the 1 out of 3 being bad. Back in the days when it was Made in USA, you were quite certain that it would be right the first time. But 10 out of 10 being bad in a row?

Please. I remember going to Forest City auto parts as a kid in the 70s, getting a starter, putting it in, and it didn't work. Take it back down to the auto parts place, they tested it, and sure enough, it was a bad part. My friend who worked there said it happened all the time. So no, Americans make faulty stuff also.

Don't vote for Trump you say, but no Democrats are talking about controlling immigration or out of control migration to this country. In fact they are way worse than Trump on any of the issues. How can you be against Trump when he's doing way more on these issues than ever before ??

He's not doing way more. He is making a bigger mess than before. And what's worse, he does it very publicly and very loudly. And you buy the con he's doing more.

He's doing a lot of things, but the MSM won't report his success. If the Democrats can't get in his way, the commie courts do. If Trump didn't have people constantly getting in his way, he'd have accomplished ten times more than he already has.

You are giving credit for something that's been there for quite some time. I am sure you can look a bit deeper and finds something Rump actually DID rather than believe his BS where he takes credit for something that already exists and just reworded it.

Oh please, you didn't even read it. You never even opened it. Who ever addressed the Birther Tourism problem? Did DumBama do it? Did Bush do it? Of course not. Nobody wanted to address it.

I opened it and I read it. And I found that it was another case of just rewording something that has been policy for decades. Please stop giving Rump credit for running another con on you. It doesn't work over here.

Fine, show me this policy and who introduced it; who put it into action. I want to see that.

My Truck is sitting in the Shop waiting on good parts. The list of return parts and return labor charges is mounting up. It seems that the last 40 foot container that every supplier drew from was chinese and faulty. Usually, it's 1 out of 3 that are not good. But in this case it's 100% bad. Monday, I am going to have to buy a European version to get the truck on the road of a control module that isn't made in the US anymore at about 2 times the cost of what the US could have produced it and 5 times more expensive than the chinese junk.

I have seen that happen where I worked. We had one company ship parts to China for welding. Some of them came back defective. While the Chinese company didn't charge to redo those parts, it was a fortune in shipping costs which of course, they don't cover. It was just cheeper to have the parts welded over here. If something was amiss, we just had to pick them up and drive them back to the welders.

Right now, I blame the Tariffs. The Chinese, rather than raise the prices, they lowered the quality. I have never seen 5 bad modules in a row in my life. Maybe 1 out of 3 but 10 out of 10? And from different parts houses. My Truck hates Rump. And it's not real fond of me either.

It has nothing to do with the tariffs. China is renown for low quality work. I've been dealing with Chinese freight for over 15 years. And actually years ago, they were much worse.

That's why we accepted the 1 out of 3 being bad. Back in the days when it was Made in USA, you were quite certain that it would be right the first time. But 10 out of 10 being bad in a row?

Please. I remember going to Forest City auto parts as a kid in the 70s, getting a starter, putting it in, and it didn't work. Take it back down to the auto parts place, they tested it, and sure enough, it was a bad part. My friend who worked there said it happened all the time. So no, Americans make faulty stuff also.

Back in my younger, stupider days, I had a lot more disposable income than I do now. I lived between the Junk Yard and the Walk In Speed Shops. The Walk in Speed shops are all but a memory these days. The kids think Autozone is a speed shop. And we have had 5 junk yards close down in the last 2 years.

Back in my younger, stupider days, I had a lot more disposable income than I do now. I lived between the Junk Yard and the Walk In Speed Shops. The Walk in Speed shops are all but a memory these days. The kids think Autozone is a speed shop. And we have had 5 junk yards close down in the last 2 years.

You don't see a lot of people fixing their own cars anymore. Many people lease their cars, and others take their cars to the dealership for repair.

Fine, show me this policy and who introduced it; who put it into action. I want to see that.

It's always been the ability to turn a woman away just because they are trying to enter to give birth. But the work around is falsifying documents so they can gain entrance. It's been that way since Bush, Jr and probably further back than that. It's always been up to the discression of the President and/or the people handling the entrance exams. And for years, showing up at the border 8 months pregnant would get you turned away unless it was a documented medical emergency. I can't find exactly where that is, but I do know that it's always been subject to the President and his people in immigrations. And they have almost always tried to turn away the 8 month pregnant women who are clearly there to just drop the kid so they can stay.

Foreigners Seeking US Citizenship for Children Flout Law, Can Endanger Babies
Agnes, who improperly used a tourist visa, said many of her friends were denied visas for disclosing the truth of their pregnancies. "Some of them were turned back at the airport simply because they want to come and have the child," she said. This is dated 2016.

I don't see any change happening since most of these Baby Factories are entering in with forged paperwork anyway.

You don't see a lot of people fixing their own cars anymore. Many people lease their cars, and others take their cars to the dealership for repair.

Yah, like I am going to take my 1988 Ford F-250 to the Ford Dealership. They don't support it anymore. Parts aren't supported through Ford anymore. The Truck is older than some of their Mechanics. I have to use used, parts houses and aftermarkets to support it. Give it another 5 years, and the only support for parts is going to be the aftermarket speed shops online. What's sad is, there are more 1988 to 1995 Ford F-250s than any other Pickups in the World. Ford can't figure out how to get the damned things off the road since they'll outlast the new stuff by decades if you can get decent parts to support it. It's the Gooney Bird of Pickups.

It's always been the ability to turn a woman away just because they are trying to enter to give birth. But the work around is falsifying documents so they can gain entrance. It's been that way since Bush, Jr and probably further back than that. It's always been up to the discression of the President and/or the people handling the entrance exams. And for years, showing up at the border 8 months pregnant would get you turned away unless it was a documented medical emergency. I can't find exactly where that is, but I do know that it's always been subject to the President and his people in immigrations. And they have almost always tried to turn away the 8 month pregnant women who are clearly there to just drop the kid so they can stay.

Agnes, who improperly used a tourist visa, said many of her friends were denied visas for disclosing the truth of their pregnancies. "Some of them were turned back at the airport simply because they want to come and have the child," she said. This is dated 2016.

I don't see any change happening since most of these Baby Factories are entering in with forged paperwork anyway.

You should read your own links if you are going to make a failed attempt to get your point across. From your article:

However, for thousands of foreigners who desire American residency, there is no need to go through lengthy immigration or asylum procedures. Instead, a "baby on the way" is all it takes to gain access to land.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth; the children born here are automatically American citizens, according to the Constitution. However, in the attempt to gain citizenship for their children through birth, many commit immigration fraud, exploit the health care system and in some cases place the lives of the babies in jeopardy.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth.
Well there is now, and Trump created it.

Yah, like I am going to take my 1988 Ford F-250 to the Ford Dealership. They don't support it anymore. Parts aren't supported through Ford anymore. The Truck is older than some of their Mechanics. I have to use used, parts houses and aftermarkets to support it. Give it another 5 years, and the only support for parts is going to be the aftermarket speed shops online. What's sad is, there are more 1988 to 1995 Ford F-250s than any other Pickups in the World. Ford can't figure out how to get the damned things off the road since they'll outlast the new stuff by decades if you can get decent parts to support it. It's the Gooney Bird of Pickups.

Junkyards can't stay open for a dozen people a week. They have bills to pay too. People don't hold on to their vehicles anymore. I just got rid of my 2009 Toyota Camry in August. Nothing wrong with the car, it had 110,000 miles on it. But I didn't want to deal with the upcoming problems I predicted I would have.

So I bought a 2016 Camry. It had 20,000 miles on it. With the extended bumper to bumper warranty, I have seven year coverage or 107,000 miles, whatever comes first. For what it's worth, I will be going to a junkyard sometime when it gets warmer. I want to get a seat belt buckle for the thing because I don't wear mine unless it's tricky weather, and I want to keep that Fn alarm from going off all the time.

American's purdy much stop making lot of stuff after the 50's. We have been outsourcing since the 60's, 70's, 80,s and on it all goes. We have just been moving between countries who get the job to either do it the cheapest over others who won't.

But that's the point. They have little idea if I can work. My doctors do have ideas because they've been treating me for years and know of my capabilities and disadvantages. Most of my career that's what the government did, they allowed your treating physician to make that determination. They filled out your medical card.

Then some geniuses in a bureaucracy said "I have a brilliant idea! Let these drivers find a strange doctor who isn't treating their conditions to make that determination." That's like taking your car to a garage and asking them if they will give you an extended warranty on it. They didn't work on your car. How could they reasonably do that?

Or ... someone had been relying on doctors for years, and then they realized these family doctors were signing off on conditions that should have taken that person off the road, but they didn't want to jam them up.

You see, the better analogy would be a car accident. Most insurance companies require you to take the car into one of their shops for an evaluation, they don't rely on your local body shop that might be kicking you back a bit of money on the side.

No, that's wrong.

If they have 500 employees and 10 illegals, you fine them the first time. (this isn't normally being done). If they get caught again, you fine them more. If they persist, I am sure that they would be willing to sell their business to someone that is willing to adhere to the law because that would be the next step. If the business is in such a dire strait as needing to cut costs by having to hire those 10 illegals, maybe it shouldn't be in business in the first place. I am sure that their competitors that do things legally would agree and would have places for those 490 workers if they are good workers. Welcome to Capitalism.

Yet again: what do you do when the illegal aliens check out? The employer does all the checks, but because the documents are real (they just don't belong to the dude being hired), they come back as legit.

Wow, another deflection. I had a person working for me about week with some elses ID. I am surprised he lasted even that long. He was terminated and arrested. When the paperwork came back that the person really resided in Florida the jig was up. And he wasn't an Illegal Alien, he was an escaped Convict. What tipped me off? And off duty Sheriff working at a Radio Shack was also a brother retired military that though he looked hinky. I quietly ran a background check on him. Had he been a law abiding citizen that background check would have been questionable. But as an escaped Con, he had no rights.

Companies can run background checks as part of the authorized hiring process and bag most of this type of infractions. The Business just has to be up front about it as a requirement for hire. The Illegals will avoid that business like the plague.

Yeah, sure. Tell another one, dude.

You are so full of shit it is bubbling out your ears.

You should read your own links if you are going to make a failed attempt to get your point across. From your article:

However, for thousands of foreigners who desire American residency, there is no need to go through lengthy immigration or asylum procedures. Instead, a "baby on the way" is all it takes to gain access to land.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth; the children born here are automatically American citizens, according to the Constitution. However, in the attempt to gain citizenship for their children through birth, many commit immigration fraud, exploit the health care system and in some cases place the lives of the babies in jeopardy.

There are no laws prohibiting foreigners from traveling to the United States to give birth.

A President has the authority (without congress) to prevent that from happening. And MOST Presidents have done so. They don't need an EO, just make a policy announcement. If a woman present herself to immigrate into the United States and she is 8 months pregnant, she is going to have to justify it by other means other than to have her baby. What's done is, they use false papers to gain access and no amount of EOs and Policy Announcements are going to stop that.

This is strictly a "Hey, look over there" from you. But what else is new. Getting back to the original idea that you keep trying to drag things away from, Take away the Jobs, take away the housing and the majority of the illegals will have either no choice but to head south or not come north in the first place.

Funny they do nothing about stopping them from working.

Of course they don't. And commies don't do anything about their children attending our schools, voting in local elections, giving them drivers licenses so they can get to those jobs you speak of, creating policy that prohibits their police force from working with ICE. But let's not go after Democrats. Let's go after Americans employers that hire them knowingly or unknowingly.

Yes, because without them they don't come here to start with.

Of course not. They don't come here for the industry of Birther Tourism. They don't come here for public aid for their children. They don't come here to take care of legal immigrant family members. They only come here to work illegally.

Given the estimate that we have 20 million illegals in this country, are you really stupid enough to believe that most or all of those 20 million are working illegally in this country?

So you want Melania sent home with her family? She over stayed her visa...

Actually it's just a bunch of pencil pushers who are getting paid with nothing better to do. Bureaucrats are unconstitutional because the Constitution only authorizes the Congress to make laws and create fines. That way we voters have somebody to hold responsible for their actions against us. The politicians like them because when they want to do something against the people, they get the bureaucrats to do it instead, and that way they can't share the blame.

Okay, buddy, here's the problem with that. I really don't want the highways to be unregulated when you have a big old 18 wheeler rolling around me at 65MPH.

The reality is, if there is a law a bureaucrat is enforcing, like "Not letting a broken down old man drive a big rig", it's probably because they had a shitload of cases where someone who should have retired years ago was still out there. Now, it would be nice if the truckers were still unionized and COULD retire at 55. But you have someone driving at that age whose reflexes, physical strength and eyesight isn't what it used to be.

I used to drive a truck when I was in the Army. I know I couldn't do that today.

They don't have to demand it, all they have to do is start a union where they work. If the majority of workers vote for it, they have a union. But most workers realize they'd be cutting off their nose to spite their face. We've all seen companies leave the state or country entirely just to get away from unions.

Beacuse you have a government that enables that shit. "Oh, you are moving your factory out of state to fuck your employees? That's nice. We are going to open an IRS AUdit on you. We'll find something. When we do, we'll put you in big boy prison with Jamal and a jar of vasoline."

Problem solved.

That's what a government that looks out for workers looks like.

Okay, buddy, here's the problem with that. I really don't want the highways to be unregulated when you have a big old 18 wheeler rolling around me at 65MPH.

The reality is, if there is a law a bureaucrat is enforcing, like "Not letting a broken down old man drive a big rig", it's probably because they had a shitload of cases where someone who should have retired years ago was still out there. Now, it would be nice if the truckers were still unionized and COULD retire at 55. But you have someone driving at that age whose reflexes, physical strength and eyesight isn't what it used to be.

I used to drive a truck when I was in the Army. I know I couldn't do that today.

You drove a straight truck. A tractor-trailer is much more complicated and difficult to drive than those things. My first driving job was in a straight truck when I was 17. Correct, driving is not for everybody. It takes a certain desire, tolerance and skill to do it for a living. Bureaucrats are not only enforcing the laws, they are creating them, again, totally un-constitutinoal. All bureaucracies should be eliminated except those for criminal activities, taxes, and protection of our country.

If you're so concerned about safety and trucks on the road, why don't you complain about these foreigners who come here and can't drive worth a shit? I can tell you without reservations that these people never took a CDL test in the United States. Albeit many years ago, I know what level of skill you need to pass that test. I know what our straight truck drivers go through to pass the test when we promote them from straight trucks to tractor-trailer.

Also, when you write to your representative about the foreigners with no American CDL on our roads, tell them about your concern of extending retirement to the age of 67. Because that's when they wanted me to retire.

Because you have a government that enables that shit. "Oh, you are moving your factory out of state to fuck your employees? That's nice. We are going to open an IRS AUdit on you. We'll find something. When we do, we'll put you in big boy prison with Jamal and a jar of vasoline."

Problem solved.

That's what a government that looks out for workers looks like.

No, that's what a Nazi or Dictatorship country looks like. A free Republic society does not imprison their citizens for making smart business decisions. If you desire fascism where the government has nearly total control of industry, then I suggest you vote for Bernie Sanders. He will give you more government control over the wealthy and industry and then some.

Funny they do nothing about stopping them from working.

Of course they don't. And commies don't do anything about their children attending our schools, voting in local elections, giving them drivers licenses so they can get to those jobs you speak of, creating policy that prohibits their police force from working with ICE. But let's not go after Democrats. Let's go after Americans employers that hire them knowingly or unknowingly.

Yes, because without them they don't come here to start with.

Of course not. They don't come here for the industry of Birther Tourism. They don't come here for public aid for their children. They don't come here to take care of legal immigrant family members. They only come here to work illegally.

Given the estimate that we have 20 million illegals in this country, are you really stupid enough to believe that most or all of those 20 million are working illegally in this country?

So you want Melania sent home with her family? She over stayed her visa...

That's leftist urban legend. There is no evidence of that.

A President has the authority (without congress) to prevent that from happening. And MOST Presidents have done so. They don't need an EO, just make a policy announcement. If a woman present herself to immigrate into the United States and she is 8 months pregnant, she is going to have to justify it by other means other than to have her baby. What's done is, they use false papers to gain access and no amount of EOs and Policy Announcements are going to stop that.

This is strictly a "Hey, look over there" from you. But what else is new. Getting back to the original idea that you keep trying to drag things away from, Take away the Jobs, take away the housing and the majority of the illegals will have either no choice but to head south or not come north in the first place.

Which is as ridiculous as saying lets stop all recreational drugs from getting into this country. Hint: It can't be logically done.

As your article pointed out, in the past, it was a green light to be pregnant because we had to let them in. No more. Now being pregnant is a red light thanks to Trump. I know....I know.....TDS dictates you can never give Trump any credit in spite of all the great things he's done for this country. But maybe if you allowed yourself to be the slightest bit open minded, you'll come to the realization that the successes Trump has are great accomplishments, in spite of all the resistance from the Democrat party and their commie judges.

Forum List

Back