Republican Admits To Paying Male Prostitute But Says “I’m Not Gay”, LMAO!

Sounds like another Teapublican trying to "stimulate" the economy...

Trying to "stimulate" something, but, just like every good GOP idiot, they stand there and look at it with their dicks in their hand, and then just walk away after leaving a bribe.

Homosexuality is widely accepted at an all time high, he had nothing to lose by admitting his homosexuality.

Perhaps he is Bisexual? or are only good little line toting Liberals allowed to be BI?

You don't realize who you're talking to, I don't believe in bisexuality, any man who screws another man is gay. Second, I'm not a liberal.

Oh I see. Well I believe everyone is what ever they say they are. Silly me for not assuming to know what is in the mans heart. Maybe he just like Prostrate stimulation and does not feel love for other men?

However feel free to label him how ever you want, and sorry for mistaking you for a LIB :)

This same Hinkle guy voted against gay marriage but solicited a homosexual for a "good time," smart, very smart of him.

Homosexuality is widely accepted at an all time high, he had nothing to lose by admitting his homosexuality.
How about we just accept the fact that like so-called homosexuals do, he made the CHOICE to be a deviant pervert?

Just like Barney Frank CHOOSES to be a deviant pervert.

Fact is, they are not "gay". They were not born that way. They CHOOSE to be deviant perverts....So, he is being honest about the fact that he's not a "homosexual." He's a fuckin' pervert.

Last edited:
Fact is, they are not "gay". They were not born that way. They CHOOSE to be deviant perverts....So, he is being honest about the fact that he's not a "homosexual." He's a fuckin' pervert.

Hmmm... sounds like you have some inside knowledge...

Hmmm... sounds like you have some inside knowledge...
Yeah, i've seen your posts.........Quit thinking you're fooling anybody, and quit acting like a fuckin' sissy.

That fuckin' Stuart Smalley act you people put on is getting old.

Like Vito Corleone so elegantly stated:

"You can act a like a man, DAMMIT!"

Fuckin' sissy bastards think you're foolin' people...Damn perverts!

:cool:

Last edited:
Politicians are gay, School Teachers are child molesters. Why do we trust these people at all?

The left sure has a sick OBSESSION with homosexuals. yet they like to tell us they CARE more about them.

Forum List

Back