Republican Ad

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC4SZ91sqe8&feature=em-share_video_user]New Republican Ad!!! MUST SEE!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Uh....that's 2 years old, you know, and all the GOP managed after all was to win control of the House.

How has that turned out for us?

Uh....that's 2 years old, you know, and all the GOP managed after all was to win control of the House.

How has that turned out for us?
If by "us" you mean "America", pretty good. It's kept Obama & Co. from completely ruining the country.

If by "us" you mean "leftists"...well, it hasn't turned out so great for you.

And that is ALSO good for America.

If by "us" you mean "America", pretty good. It's kept Obama & Co. from completely ruining the country.

Well...if you consider setting the primary goal of denying Obama a second term and obstructing dozens of useful and helpful pieces of legislation just to prevent him from getting credit is good for the nation, then perhaps we're living in different nations because it certainly hasn't been good for mine.

Well...if you consider setting the primary goal of denying Obama a second term and obstructing dozens of useful and helpful pieces of legislation just to prevent him from getting credit is good for the nation, then perhaps we're living in different nations because it certainly hasn't been good for mine.
I think you need to speak to Harry Reid, who's letting many pieces of GOP legislation from the House sit on his desk rather than taking a chance that they'll help America so the GOP would get credit.

Or is that different? Somehow? It just is!!

Oh, and on edit:

You seem to be unable to comprehend that the purpose of the GOP's elected representatives is to represent their constituents, not rubber-stamp whatever Obama wants to do.

Look it up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back