repub Pollster says many repubs think "trump is a child"

There's never been much doubt that they want to break from Trump.
Trump's hold on the GOP side of the US congress is weakening and as that begins to happen more rapidly, some will gain the courage to make the break. The floodgates will open!

There's little chance that Trump can hold significant enough support until Nov. 24, unless he becomes active on appeasing his supporters with a another challenge to America's government.

That is going to require him turning to illegal actions against his country, but his advisors will be telling him that he can't risk getting that far out of bounds.

Biden would have the power to order Trump be taken down if Trump doesn't stay within the bounds of America's security.

Nothing has changed

its still the common man in the street against the filthy swamp rat elites
Elites like self-proclaimed billionaires who never earned a dollar in his life, but rather screwed over other family members to gain his "apparent" wealth. Yeah....I know him.

What bullshit.
You like $6.00 for gas? $10.00 for a package of bacon? Milk triple in price? No baby formula, empty shelves, tax hiking. Lying green bullshit sucking up our paychecks.

^
BIDEN DID THAT. It's why the national chant is "Fuck you Brandon." Join us...
THE PANDEMIC DID THAT....ASSWATT!

The same Pandemic that trump ignored for months, proclaiming it would "miraculously go away."

Elites like self-proclaimed billionaires who never earned a dollar in his life, but rather screwed over other family members to gain his "apparent" wealth. Yeah....I know him.
Even if true Trump was listening to a advocating for the common man when the swamp rats in washington are not

THE PANDEMIC DID THAT....ASSWATT!

The same Pandemic that trump ignored for months, proclaiming it would "miraculously go away."
There are none so blind...

Those biolabs (that Russia has now) in the Ukraine are Obama's.
The biolab that produced covid 19, IN NORTH CAROLINA, along with Wuhan scientists, at the University of NC, was also Obama's. Who sent it to Wuhan, China with 3.7 million dollars out of our paychecks to gain some functions. < A practice that is so sinister that it was outlawed. Obama had to change that policy to get what he wanted out of the virus. Then told them to release it 17 days before Trump took office, and to blame it on a bat...
You may be fooled. The rest of us are not. This was a depopulation gig, which is aimed at our children. They want to change our children's DNA with "gene therapy", pretending to be a vaccine. . Expect more...

Last edited:
He instigated an attack on the US Capitol. He tried to overturn a fair election. He tried to end our electoral system. And you STILL gobble up his feces.....sickening....

Are you pretending there are no videos of the cap. police opening the doors and letting in the peaceful protesters and conducting a tour? Pelosi set the whole thing up and once they were let in she wanted them mowed down with manned machine guns. Her request for the guns was turned down.
That is how disturbed our politicians are...

you would not understand what he was talking about....to a small thinker like you the only elites you know are republicans...

repub Pollster says many repubs think "trump is a child​

====
On a TV show about animals, the other night, an expert said a grown pig is about as intelligent as a 6 year old child.

And, yeah, Trump is probably as smart as a fat, full-grown pig. Maybe...

I hate Biden and the idiots who surround him. I'll vote for as many intelligent, capable Republicans as I can, in the next two elections.

But I will never vote for conspiracy spreading numbskulls, like M Taylor-Greene. And I sure as Hell will NEVER VOTE for any Trump, or his close supporters.

Forum List

Back