Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out the Liars

What are the Republicans afraid will be found by the investigation?
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'What It's Like Negotiating With Republicans We gave the Democrats our list of demands, and much to our dismay they agreed to all of them. Look, initially supported this legislation, but I've been forcedto change my mind now that Democrats have given me 100% of what asked for. When will they stop this partisan nonsense? DEMOCRATICUNDERGROUND.COM'

Shame on Trump
Donald Trump and his regime committed many criminal, evil and otherwise despicable acts in plain sight. Those include, with no attempt to be comprehensive:

Of course, the Republican Party and its followers and propagandists are doing everything in their power to sabotage any efforts to investigate the public and private crimes of the Trump regime. For reasons of political expediency or incompetence, perhaps coupled with pathological weakness, the Democrats seem all too willing to ignore the Trump regime's crimes in an effort to "move forward" and bring the country back to "normalcy."

www.salon.com

Trump regime’s amazing list of crimes keeps getting longer — but we can't afford to look away

Spying on journalists, stealing children, abducting activists from the streets — it could happen again, and worse
www.salon.com
www.salon.com

The Grand Jury that has just been seated, will no doubt uncover even more crimes to add to the list. It will meet for an unprecedented three days per week, for the next 6 months. It has now received all of the transcripts from prosecutors in the Rudy Giulliani case also. Which undoubtedly, will have even more former regime members added also.

ThanksQuoteReply

Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) to NewsMax’s Greg Kelly: ‘They don’t know what to do with me because I’m not going to back down’​

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), a woman known for taking no guff, says the news reports about her confrontations with other members of Congress, including progressive Representative. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) (AOC), are pretty much blown out of proportion.

This makes sense because, in some ways, Greene is the female Donald Trump. Trump didn’t take guff either and the establishment, including the media, the Democrats, and establishment Republicans fought with him every day, accused him of being the agitator when all he was doing was responding to their attacks, and they did everything they could to take him down. Greene, like Trump, doesn’t mince words and isn’t afraid of pointing out deficiencies in Democrat logic.

Last Wednesday, Greene confronted AOC after a Congressional hearing, and she asked her why she supported ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter (BLM). On Friday, CNN ran with a video from back in February 2019, which was before Greene was elected to Congress, that showed her questioning AOC’s staff outside their office’s locked door.

Also on Friday, Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) (Sir FartsALot), had a verbal quarrel with Nick Dyer, a Greene spokesman when Dyer mentioned to Swalwell, ”[Joe] Biden says you can take off your mask.” Swalwell cursed at him and replied that Dyer can’t tell him what to do. Dyer didn’t tell him what to do, he just let him know that Biden, for purely political reasons, said those who are vaccinated can take off their masks.

My Comment: She is a fighter and I love her. The Left hate Americans who don't roll over for their evil agenda.

Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) to NewsMax’s Greg Kelly: ‘They don’t know what to do with me because I’m not going to back down’​

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), a woman known for taking no guff, says the news reports about her confrontations with other members of Congress, including progressive Representative. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) (AOC), are pretty much blown out of proportion.

This makes sense because, in some ways, Greene is the female Donald Trump. Trump didn’t take guff either and the establishment, including the media, the Democrats, and establishment Republicans fought with him every day, accused him of being the agitator when all he was doing was responding to their attacks, and they did everything they could to take him down. Greene, like Trump, doesn’t mince words and isn’t afraid of pointing out deficiencies in Democrat logic.

Last Wednesday, Greene confronted AOC after a Congressional hearing, and she asked her why she supported ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter (BLM). On Friday, CNN ran with a video from back in February 2019, which was before Greene was elected to Congress, that showed her questioning AOC’s staff outside their office’s locked door.

Also on Friday, Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) (Sir FartsALot), had a verbal quarrel with Nick Dyer, a Greene spokesman when Dyer mentioned to Swalwell, ”[Joe] Biden says you can take off your mask.” Swalwell cursed at him and replied that Dyer can’t tell him what to do. Dyer didn’t tell him what to do, he just let him know that Biden, for purely political reasons, said those who are vaccinated can take off their masks.

My Comment: She is a fighter and I love her. The Left hate Americans who don't roll over for their evil agenda.

I bet she's horrible in bed too.

Forum List

Back