representative in florida resigning; Merged

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Did anyone hear about the Florida representative that is resigning over some emails to a teenage boy? I havent heard details but i found it very odd.

It had looked like the GOP might keep control, this most definately throws the House back into play.

If this guy costs us the House I am going to be totally ticked. But I think Republicans will have write in candidate if they have to. and who knows then

One very sick man. Where do these people come from? How are they able to hide in such very high office? It sickens me as a republican. It sickens me more as an American. How much depravity is existing just off the pages of the newspaper? This society better get itself on the straight and narrow soon or this manner of behavior will be commonplace.

LOL!!!!!! I knew Clinton was gonna find it's way into this thread somehow.

FACT= LITTLE BOYSDOES NOT EQUAL ADULT MONICA.

ooohhh 5 whole years. In any case, while you 'were waiting' I'm not surprised that you were.

Bottom line, he wrote but didn't touch. He's sick and was right to resign. Then we have Clinton, who touched, cigared, lied, and now chastises. :dunno:

The Democrats didn't make sex into an election issue.

The Republicans used hatred and fear of gays as a wedge issue to win the last election.

This guy was on the Board for Missing and Exploited Children.

Monica Lewinsky was NOT a child.

The Democrats didn't make sex into an election issue.

The Republicans used hatred and fear of gays as a wedge issue to win the last election.

This guy was on the Board for Missing and Exploited Children.

Monica Lewinsky was NOT a child.

Democrats didnt have time. The man resigned, as he should have.

What will harm the GOP badly is if they knew about this before it went public, as Josh Marshall is quasi-alleging, or if it was only the St. Petes Times that sat on it for a year. I somehow doubt certain members of the GOP (and maybe even the DEMS< hell this is a good ol boys club in Congress with all the mistresses many of them have) didn't know about this.

What will harm the GOP badly is if they knew about this before it went public, as Josh Marshall is quasi-alleging, or if it was only the St. Petes Times that sat on it for a year. I somehow doubt certain members of the GOP (and maybe even the DEMS< hell this is a good ol boys club in Congress with all the mistresses many of them have) didn't know about this.

Good points NATO AIR, just wish these fuck's would learn how to keep it in the closet.:smoke:

Power is an aphrodisiac, and I'll be honest, it doesn't bother me a whole hell of a lot what these guys do with other consenting adults. For example JFK and the Clinton thing are not necessarily OK with me but not disqualifiers either.

That Foley's intended paramour was a kid is the disgusting thing. Old boys network should not extend to pedophilia.

Forum List

Back