Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?

I'm sure his family is very sad.

The above represents the nicest possible thing I can say about him on his passing.

When is the wake???
Rat-Drinking-Beer-44500-800x509-1.jpg

Karma finally kicks in on a Swamp Rat who was a representative of a rat infested district.

Did not agree with his politics.

That said RIP...

Glad he is dead, its fun to celebrate the deaths of people you disagree with -- as God intended....Hopefully Ginsberg will also die today...as in keeping with the teachings of Christ...

Now if I were to opine for the impending death of Trump, that would be treasonous and wrong...#MAGA

...and if Mark Meadows tries to come out and say something in favor of this evil racist man -- Rep. Meadows should be ran out of the republican party --- who cares if you thought this uppity n-word was your friend, he was against Trump, that makes him against whites and against America....

Gorked Out at 2:00 or so this morning. The “shruggle” does not “continues.”
Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings has died
We shall see what far left lunatic takes his place. I’m waiting for a similar announcement about a certain Supreme Court Justice.
I regret that a human life has been extinguished and I feel badly for his family.

In the public life of the Republic, however, I won't miss him in the slightest.

A thread about someone dying and the loser OP turns it into being about trump.
TDS

His grave is going to be damp for years to come with all the piss that will appropriately be released on it .
Guess I have a road trip coming up

He will be replaced by the same who will be in office another 50 years. And his district will continue to be a shithole unfit for human habitation.

In about four hours the media will begin a drumbeat for Trump to officially express mourning and contrite sorrow. It will reach a crescendo in the next two days as relatives are rounded up to rebuke and ritually humiliate him on the off chance he succumbs and plays the assigned role.
All to impress serfs who can’t even govern themselves but can vote on command and are easily impressed by displays of raw power.

Gorked Out at 2:00 or so this morning. The “shruggle” does not “continues.”
Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings has died
We shall see what far left lunatic takes his place. I’m waiting for a similar announcement about a certain Supreme Court Justice.
So good to know that we have an internet forum where complete douche bags like you can get on line and disparage a dead person.
It will be fitting to see what folks post about you on USMB when you pass away. Perhaps they will be as kind as you were to Mr. Cummings.

RIP.
Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68

Forum List

Back