Reposted : I disapprove of the manner which Anwar al-Awlaki was killed.

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
I want to be clear it seems Anwar al-Awlaki was a bad person; however, my biggest problem is the manner in which this was carried out, who determines if one including american citizens are terrorists? Who determines if one is guilty of treason? Who determines if one is guilty of a crime? It seems that one man, the president of the united states can make that call without any charges or trial or evidence that is presented to a grand jury. This is a very dangerous policy and we as americans should not take it lightly.

I have seen on message boards today on many MSM websites THAT HE WAS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE so he should be killed, again I say, who gets to make that call considering he was never convicted of anything in our legal system.

More : http://www.hermancainforums.com/inde...pic,872.0.html

Courts? But we live in a time where Big Government war loving Neocons and liberals like killing people so they can say FUCK YEAH!!!!! AMERICA!!!! #1

Who needs a trial he is a terrorist!
Remember the partiot act that the TP re-upped.

And Democrats like Obama that you voted for said FUCK YEAH! and expanded? Yeah, I remember that one...

Oh wait, it's about making everyone in the TP or people that don't see the TP fully sold out look bad... Did Rand Paul, Ron Paul vote for it?

hell yeah!!! The Bu$h II Doctrine

Bush Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime.
sound familiar?

I NEVER vote Repub :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hey, Ron Paul was already attacked on these boards for talking about this being wrong... Like always it comes down to many people just being slow to understanding why something was bad even when it is spelled out for them.

Oh I'm sure he will be picked on and booed at the next debate by a bunch of wanabe conservatives for not wanting to further erode the constitution.

So you want Obama Impeached over this now? Make up your mind. :eusa_whistle:

Yep as much as I wanted Bush impeached over his lies that led us to war.
Obama has continued the Bush doctrine in full.

Just pulling your tail. :D I think in many ways Bush was as misinformed as most Heads of State, at least those not smuggling Iraqi Oil through Syria.

I'm mixed. I see valid concern on both sides of the issue. The drones have been around for a while now and I would suspect there is a Legal Precedent, that allows for such actions. Not all powers are transparent or known to us. We need Checks and Balances. I suspect they do exist at the highest levels of Government, whether we are aware of them or not. I hope they do. Tyranny can be a threat from any side, when there is imbalance. The transition from soft to hard, can happen in the blink of an eye.

Last edited:
The terrorists hit were enemies of the people of the United States who knew about and did absolutely nothing to save New Yorkers' lives, and many of America's finest police and firefighters. They did nothing to stop and everything to promote that and other atrocities against America and likely, Israel. What they dished out, they got back in spades. They ran, but they couldn't hide. Their friends will strike back at us.

We didn't start this shit, and we're not gonna take it any more.

Last edited:
This guy deserved death. He became a enemy combatant. In war we execute people who collaborate with the enemy. Look at the 2 filthy jews who gave our atom bomb secrets away. They were executed. That nutty American who was caught with the Taliban should be executed. I think his name was Lindh. We even executed a deserter during WW2 during the Battle of the Bulge.

I want to be clear it seems Anwar al-Awlaki was a bad person; however, my biggest problem is the manner in which this was carried out, who determines if one including american citizens are terrorists? Who determines if one is guilty of treason? Who determines if one is guilty of a crime? It seems that one man, the president of the united states can make that call without any charges or trial or evidence that is presented to a grand jury. This is a very dangerous policy and we as americans should not take it lightly.

I have seen on message boards today on many MSM websites THAT HE WAS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE so he should be killed, again I say, who gets to make that call considering he was never convicted of anything in our legal system.

More : http://www.hermancainforums.com/inde...pic,872.0.html

He was a high level operative in an organization that declared war on us. They attacked us and have killed thousands. We have every reason to believe he was involved in ongoing operations to attack us again.

He was acting as an enemy on the battlefield against us and was killed on that battlefield in a manner that suited the piece of shit that he was.

More oxygen for me.

:clap:

Everybody cheered when UBL was killed.

Now this waste of flesh gets a pass???

Fuck him with his 40 virgins

New Topics

Forum List

Back