Reports that Putin undergoes new surgery to remove fluid

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Putin underwent the surgery Thursday night into Friday morning, according to the Telegram channel “General SVR,” which purports to be run by a former Russian spy.

The channel further claims that Putin’s surgery and subsequent recovery was covered up the following day using “deepfake” technology to simulate his presence in videos of a scheduled meeting of Russia’s security council.

The claims made by “General SVR” have not been verified, and the Ukraine war has been marked by apparent propaganda efforts by both sides
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This has not been verified, but if fluid is being removed from Putin, it is not good. I have seen many cancer patients who are in the latter stages of life who have had to have regular fluid removing procedures. If there is any truth to this claim, he could have months to live.

Putin underwent the surgery Thursday night into Friday morning, according to the Telegram channel “General SVR,” which purports to be run by a former Russian spy.

The channel further claims that Putin’s surgery and subsequent recovery was covered up the following day using “deepfake” technology to simulate his presence in videos of a scheduled meeting of Russia’s security council.

The claims made by “General SVR” have not been verified, and the Ukraine war has been marked by apparent propaganda efforts by both sides
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This has not been verified, but if fluid is being removed from Putin, it is not good. I have seen many cancer patients who are in the latter stages of life who have had to have regular fluid removing procedures. If there is any truth to this claim, he could have months to live.
They should get his girlfriend super gymnast to drain additional fluid also

See that girl bend in every imaginable body contortion....................She must have punished that sob

How can anyone be dumb enough to believe these things?

Nevermind, you have a Ukraine Flag pic. That explains it.

Fake news.

Not that I wouldn't rejoice in seeing Putin's demise.

Just not by our hands.

A source whose name I cannot disclose told me Puta has water on the brain. That could explain his insane behavior, I suppose...

Many have water in the brain LOL ...........you one of them?:tongue:

A source whose name I cannot disclose told me all members of the WEF, including Putin, Biden, Trump and Zelenskyy, are all space aliens planning to harvest and drink our blood.

You've seen some of the things they say? I wouldn't hang my hat on a few statements. Putin has said lots of nice things, how'd that work out?
About as well as any of the things any of our politicians have said. There have only been a handful of politicians in our system that have had integrity, IMO.

Honestly? I won't trust Russia till they withdraw from the WEF.

. . . and I am not sure they will, as long as they are loosely allied with China. . . .

But, if that guy Sergei Glaziev should happen to get in charge? I could see it happening. . . .

6fk9zv.jpg

"Sergey Yurievich Glazyev (Russian: Серге́й Юрьевич Глазьев) (born January 1, 1961, in Zaporozhye, Ukrainian SSR, USSR) is a Russian politician and economist, member of the National Financial Council of the Bank of Russia, and, since 2008, a full member of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Glazyev was minister of Foreign Economic Relations in Boris Yeltsin's cabinet from 1992 to 1993, a member of the State Duma from 1993 to 2007, one of the leaders of the electoral block Rodina from 2003 to 2004, a candidate for the Presidency of the Russian Federation in 2004, and advisor to the president of the Russian Federation on regional economic integration from 2012 to 2019. As of 2021, he is the Commissioner for Integration and Macroeconomics within the Eurasian Economic Commission, the executive body of the Eurasian Economic Union."

Subtitles in english, french,german, and (NEW) KOREAN
Konstantin Semin’s interview with Russian Presidential Advisor Sergei Glazyev on July 24 2014.
Translation & Transcription: Marina / Subtitling in English: Augmented Ether / Bruce,Vaughan & Michael - English editing / French: Dominique / Gerrman: Dagmar / Korean: Choi

(HIT CC [closed caption])

Interview with Sergei Glaziev - Advisor to President Putin​

Aug 19, 2014

About as well as any of the things any of our politicians have said. There have only been a handful of politicians in our system that have had integrity, IMO.

Honestly? I won't trust Russia till they withdraw from the WEF.

. . . and I am not sure they will, as long as they are loosely allied with China. . . .

But, if that guy Sergei Glaziev should happen to get in charge? I could see it happening. . . .

6fk9zv.jpg

"Sergey Yurievich Glazyev (Russian: Серге́й Юрьевич Глазьев) (born January 1, 1961, in Zaporozhye, Ukrainian SSR, USSR) is a Russian politician and economist, member of the National Financial Council of the Bank of Russia, and, since 2008, a full member of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Glazyev was minister of Foreign Economic Relations in Boris Yeltsin's cabinet from 1992 to 1993, a member of the State Duma from 1993 to 2007, one of the leaders of the electoral block Rodina from 2003 to 2004, a candidate for the Presidency of the Russian Federation in 2004, and advisor to the president of the Russian Federation on regional economic integration from 2012 to 2019. As of 2021, he is the Commissioner for Integration and Macroeconomics within the Eurasian Economic Commission, the executive body of the Eurasian Economic Union."

Subtitles in english, french,german, and (NEW) KOREAN
Konstantin Semin’s interview with Russian Presidential Advisor Sergei Glazyev on July 24 2014.
Translation & Transcription: Marina / Subtitling in English: Augmented Ether / Bruce,Vaughan & Michael - English editing / French: Dominique / Gerrman: Dagmar / Korean: Choi

(HIT CC [closed caption])

Interview with Sergei Glaziev - Advisor to President Putin​

Aug 19, 2014

You know more about them than I do, I hope you are right.

Forum List

Back