Reports of deaths from bogus Covid vax being ruthlessly censored online

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
The same searches this morning for

Covid 19 vaccination deaths

Produces only stories about how everyone needs to get the vax.

Apparently nobody has died from the vax according to Google, yahoo, Bing....

Watch it, America, the only thing to fear is the truth of just how murderous the vax is and why the Dems and 911 zionist GOPers for Biden are lying so hard about delta fraudulent.....

In other words, what he is trying to say here is, you kids need to get the vaccination.

Watch it, America, the only thing to fear is the truth of just how murderous the vax is and why the Dems and 911 zionist GOPers for Biden are lying so hard about delta fraudulent.....
Covid 19 vaccination deaths at DuckDuckGo

I just googled Covid 19 vaccination deaths and saw several articles on vaccination deaths. I think you didn't try to hard, hell you can't even post a link starting a thread stating your facts.

I just googled Covid 19 vaccination deaths and saw several articles on vaccination deaths. I think you didn't try to hard, hell you can't even post a link starting a thread stating your facts.
19 deaths from the vaccine?

Well what are you waiting for? Go get that Vax!

In other words, what he is trying to say here is, you kids need to get the vaccination.

No.

The questions about the vaccine that does kill but does not vaccinate are legit. They should not be censored.

Ask everyone you know if anyone is sick. Nobody is sick. Turn on the TV and enter delta fraudulent worm hole....

I have a special thread where I have archived the search that doesn't come up on your search engine:

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Yeah, the second one says only 3 have died from the vax......

Lie lie lie
Fear fear fear

Use Duck Duck Go

I know someone in WI who just almost died from multiple blood clots in the brain, a very rare type of brain blood clot, they think it was the vaccine.

You wonder if getting vaxed allows you to be killed in the future by something trivial....

One I know got the first shot, could barely breathe for days, and won't get the second one.

The vax does nothing good at all, that is for certain. It does not vaccinate according to the same people pushing it....

No transparency = no trust= I won't get the vax. Cancel culture, deplatforming, censorship, and suppression of speech will NEVER get me to get the jab. These shenanigans only make me fight the jab and spread the word of why I won't surrender or submit to vax culture. All they have to do is be transparent and tell the truth, and I might decide to get the jab.

Articles that say fact check don't count. Fact check is code for pro vax biased propaganda.

New Topics

Forum List

Back