President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

1591359823530.gif

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?
Smoke canisters, why do you constantly lie?

Then why did the police put on gas masks?

1591364729078.jpeg

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church
And what about the rioters that set that church on fire? You don't want to mention that?

There you go, pathetic little clown. You're welcome.

Trump was enraged that people found out he was hiding in a bunker during protests.

So he arranged this photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. No moment of prayer. No concern for the people.

But he tear gassed protestors to clear a path to the church
And what about the rioters that set that church on fire? You don't want to mention that?

There you go, pathetic little clown. You're welcome.

That was the day before

Those the next day were peaceful and it was BEFORE curfew

Trump busted heads and used tear gas to clear the way for his Bible photo

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

View attachment 345962

The reporters didn't.

View attachment 344174

View attachment 345962

The reporters didn't.

Once again, our President is lying to us

View attachment 344174

View attachment 345962

The reporters didn't.

Speaking of lies? LMAO

I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.

And Madeleine Albright runs out there, “We believe him. If he said he didn’t do it, he didn’t do it.” Hillary Clinton: A vast right-wing conspiracy made my husband hire this intern and call the pizza delivery place. He didn’t do it. :laughing0301:

View attachment 344174

View attachment 345962

The reporters didn't.

Speaking of lies? LMAO

I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.
I like it......Let’s play

We don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud

And Madeleine Albright runs out there, “We believe him. If he said he didn’t do it, he didn’t do it.” Hillary Clinton: A vast right-wing conspiracy made my husband hire this intern and call the pizza delivery place. He didn’t do it. :laughing0301:
Ummmm....That pizza place, Vince Foster was a vast right wing conspiracy

View attachment 344174

View attachment 345962

The reporters didn't.

They were smoke canisters. You lie more than Obama did. I know you are depressed the economy is coming back faster than expected. The stock market is too!

Ummmm....That pizza place, Vince Foster was a vast right wing conspiracy

Poor Vince. Lousy choices, lousy life, and suspicious death.

View attachment 344174

View attachment 345962

The reporters didn't.

Speaking of lies? LMAO

I like it......Let’s play

We don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud
A family will save $2500 a year on their insurance.
The healthcare debate will be televised on cspan.
You can keep your doctor.
I will work with both sides on healthcare.
My mother's insurance refused to pay for her care. Insurance paid. It was a supplemental insurance that didn't pay.
That's on our healthcare, not to mention thousands of other lies.

View attachment 344174

View attachment 345962

The reporters didn't.

They were smoke canisters. You lie more than Obama did. I know you are depressed the economy is coming back faster than expected. The stock market is too!
OC and CS are not smoke

trump lied

Forum List

Back