Reporter Robbed At Gunpoint While Looking Into San Francisco Thefts

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
I live in the SF bay area, if your in the City and someone smashes out your car window... steals everything, the police don't even bother to come because they got too many of them.

This is the way to run a country! social justice! dont worry Insurance companies will pay for it.... but then again, the Left keeps telling us Insurance companies are evil.

I live in the SF bay area, if your in the City and someone smashes out your car window... steals everything, the police don't even bother to come because they got too many of them.

This is the way to run a country! social justice! dont worry Insurance companies will pay for it.... but then again, the Left keeps telling us Insurance companies are evil.
Thanks to Democrats, they’d have to steal more than $960 to get arrested. So why bother?
And why are you still in California? I fled as millions have done.

And if in the extreme unlikely chance the SF police catch the armed robbers, the California system will have them back on the streets within a week.

Actually within a day!

(The bad guys are now so brazen in California that the other day they had the nerve to pull a daytime robbery in tony Beverly Hills! Beverly Hills!!! Daytime!!!)

And the Dems want to confiscate people's firearms!

Sad. Outside of the city in the burbs, are they just s nutty politically there too!! Is the outside collapsing because of what is within?

And if in the extreme unlikely chance the SF police catch the armed robbers, the California system will have them back on the streets within a week.

Actually within a day!

(The bad guys are now so brazen in California that the other day they had the nerve to pull a daytime robbery in tony Beverly Hills! Beverly Hills!!! Daytime!!!)

Now if the riff raff goes to Libturd Beverly Hills to do damage, I might join the MFs.

Thanks to Democrats, they’d have to steal more than $960 to get arrested. So why bother?
And why are you still in California? I fled as millions have done.

I need to remain here for someone else, but the day is coming when I probably move east to one of the desert states.

Sad. Outside of the city in the burbs, are they just s nutty politically there too!! Is the outside collapsing because of what is within?

The burbs are still full of hardworking people, and where neighbors have been living there for a long time and know each other, its still very much like anywhere else. People watch out for each other, but it is changing in some places.
It's just getting too damn expensive here and so is property tax even if you live in a dump.

Actually within a day!

The daytime sudden attack is getting more popular. It's happening all over the city. Businesses in Beverly Hills have gotten together and hired private armed security. The police are useless. I have been in that restaurant 100 times or more. It will feel much better when men with guns are on site.

The burbs are still full of hardworking people, and where neighbors have been living there for a long time and know each other, its still very much like anywhere else. People watch out for each other, but it is changing in some places.
It's just getting too damn expensive here and so is property tax even if you live in a dump.
Good to hear. How much are property taxes average per yr for a 500k home?

About $7,500. But you can't buy a home in the SF Bay Area for $500K. The average price is about $800K.

About $7,500. But you can't buy a home in the SF Bay Area for $500K. The average price is about $800K.
So abut 10k av per home. Quite steep. How much does a decent 3 bedroom apartment run for a month, 5000 ?

Forum List

Back