Reporter assaulted by ANTIFA thugs

I love it how we don't get to see the entire video. I wonder why? Also, since when is "Rebel News" a legitimate news organization?

I love it how we don't get to see the entire video. I wonder why? Also, since when is "Rebel News" a legitimate news organization?
a legitimate news organization?
You could say that about CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC "news" orgs...

At least this guy was trying to get a story, not just sit behind a desk, making millions, and reciting the Democrat talking points for the day...Arent you mad that the News Anchors of those "news" orgs, have such a large income gap to such a pitiful fuck as yourself? Why arent you rioting their businesses?

if these broken toys have a message for the world this was the time to tell it

instead they refuse to talk to the reporter and tell their point of view

then they assault him

Holy crap. Rebel News. Maybe the stupidest shit on the entire internet. Thanks for sharing, it will get a lot of laughs at the office in the morning.

then they assault him

yes.... that's what Antifa does.. Antifa is a terrorist group....

time to jail the scum....every single one of them!

then they assault him

Holy crap. Rebel News. Maybe the stupidest shit on the entire internet. Thanks for sharing, it will get a lot of laughs at the office in the morning.

Ya wanna know something, Augie?

1594184440352.png

Thanks for sharing, it will get a lot of laughs at the office in the morning.
The only way liberals can laugh at Rebel News is to know them only by the reputation that liberal media assigns to them

but if you watch the video - which you wont - you will see a different picture

a legitimate news organization?
You could say that about CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC "news" orgs...

At least this guy was trying to get a story, not just sit behind a desk, making millions, and reciting the Democrat talking points for the day...Arent you mad that the News Anchors of those "news" orgs, have such a large income gap to such a pitiful fuck as yourself? Why arent you rioting their businesses?
So no, Rebel news is a real news organization. Still waiting to see the entire video.

Forum List

Back