Report: Shocking Photos of Underage Girls in Biden’s Laptop, Incl. Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER

iu

Aside from the obvious photoshopping in the first two pictures, Biden isn't acutally doing anything untoward in any of these pictures. The third picture is the only which isn't obviously photoshopped and it looks like he's talking to the kid about her toy.
You wouldn't know photoshop if it bit you. The first one came from a video--did they photoshop the whole thing? Also when you take these three in aggregate with every other of the hundreds of similar photos of Pedo Joe and his own statements about the little girls playing with the hair on his legs--you get my drift.
Dragonlady just makes up any lie she believes the gullible will believe.

The second one also came from a video.

So you believe no one has ever faked a video?

I would also like to ask you why you are showing the faces of children you claim are being subjected to abuse by Joe Biden. How would you feel if that was your child whose image was being passed around a victim of child sexual abuse?
Did Biden abuse them or not? The photos are in the public domain, moron

I'm not going to address your baseless allegations. You know they're false, but you are so dishonest, and so in need of showing loyalty to Trump, that YOU are abusing these children, by disseminating images of them in connection with child sexual abuse, and claiming that these children are victims.

There are good and valid reasons why the names, images, and identities are the children are always kept secret, so that the children cannot be further abused by publicity of their abuse. Your claims that the photos are in the public domain is absolutely false.
Au contraire, the videos are public domain and many similar videos have been disseminated on the MSM.

Evidence? I have not seen a single one of these images or videos on any mainstream media. Nor have I succeeded in finding them using search engines.
Well of course you haven't--all you watch is the CBC.

Forum List

Back