Report:Pittsburgh Shooter Named Nazi Robert Bowers Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

The left needs to tone down all the hateful rhetoric, look what is happening
I agree but I also do not think they will stop until something really bad happens.
This was really bad.

BOTH fucking sides need to knock it off.
This game of hes yours not ours and vice versa serves what purpose?

NONE

It's time for everyone to grow the fuck up and stop these childish "not me" games.

I'll stand with ya on this one. This shit is tearing this nation apart and sadly it's a minority of people causing it.

No it's Deep State and their hand picked patsies. It's not a liberal shooter, it's not a conservative bomber, it's as staged as 9-11 and Fast and Furious.

We have a government (Mccain and Obama) that fed arms and tanks to ISIS (Free Syrian Army). One is conservative (was, he's dead now) and one was liberal.

People we are creating our own demise. Building walls so tall to protect "our side" that any hope of coming together as ONE NATION is but a pipe dream.

If one must defeat the other side we need to do it with ideas and opportunities not hateful or violent rhetoric.
Eventually the public will see where reason lies and the "side" that takes these steps will win in the end.

Or we can stay the current course, win a few battles but lose the war.

Thread already exists and is only 1 down from yours when you posted it.

Can you read even a little or were you wetting yourself with anticipation of posting it first so you didn't bother looking?
No, I had trucks on my mind and didn't even notice, though I did the obligatory scan down the list... Are U projecting some of your insecurities... LOL?

Both sides need to stop. Just look at the asinine posts from righties on this board hoping for a civil war so they can school some libs.

The rhetoric is at a +10 on all sides

You are right. It is at the same time tiresome and disturbing to read posts from posters talking about sending bombs and demonizing the opposition. It does need to tone down and quickly. I have and neve will consider those whose view differ from mine the enemy. It is shame for anyone that does.

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.

There are reports of MULTIPLE FATALITIES!

A man reportedly walked into the synagogue and opened fire during a Saturday service.

FOX News reported the shooter went to the third floor of the synagogue. Several worshippers were rescued from the lower floors.

RT reported: The shooter was reportedly wearing a green jacket, a blue shirt, and blue jeans. The radio chatter has cited his date of birth as September 4, 1972.

There are reports the shooter is a Nazi named Robert Bowers.

He hates President Trump and believes Trump is controlled by the Jews

DqhpJPTVsAEmiPn.jpg:large

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named - is Nazi Robert Bowers - Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Figure this needs its own thread since it is not being covered anywhere else.
He must have loved Obama who really hated and stood against them.

People we are creating our own demise. Building walls so tall to protect "our side" that any hope of coming together as ONE NATION is but a pipe dream.

If one must defeat the other side we need to do it with ideas and opportunities not hateful or violent rhetoric.
Eventually the public will see where reason lies and the "side" that takes these steps will win in the end.

That approach worked for the Republicans.

Sides? I looked at it as opinion.

You are falling for the Democrat propaganda.

This happening right after the bomber idiot is statistically impossible, especially when Trump hasn't said or done anything related to the Jews or Israel in months.

If this were real this guy would have done this as soon as Trump declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel. This is yet another attempt to demonize the right before the Midterms the fucking DAY that the walkaway march is happening.

This kinda points to something people like to say about President Trump that doesn’t make much sense.

People like to call him a white supremacist.

The problem with that is that white supremacists tend to be anti-Semitic.

Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism before marrying her Jewish husband.

He also made one of the most pro Israel moves a president can make when he authorized the embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.

Will the left ever stop trying to blame every bad thing that happens on President Trump?

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.

A man reportedly walked into the synagogue and opened fire during a Saturday service.

FOX News reported the shooter went to the third floor of the synagogue. Several worshippers were rescued from the lower floors.

RT reported: The shooter was reportedly wearing a green jacket, a blue shirt, and blue jeans. The radio chatter has cited his date of birth as September 4, 1972.

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named - is Nazi Robert Bowers - Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

I guess this means Trump wont be paying Bowers' legal bills?

I agree but I also do not think they will stop until something really bad happens.
Like 14 bombs being placed around the country targeting Democrats?

Or 11 people being shot dead simply because they’re Jewish?

Somehow, all those actions seem a lot more Republican than Democrat.

Actually it seem more like someone that is mentally unstable that had no business being alive in the first place.

Now I know your response will be how I described all Republicans or most but yet I am thinking of someone more like you...

Okay…lets see how far the right is willing to go in “healing”.

President Trump is a birther. He questioned the birthplace of our President. He pardoned an Arizona Sheriff whose only remarkable quality was the he was a fellow birther. What do you think of President Trump’s questioning the birthplace of President Obama?

For about 8 months, the GOP controlled Senate refused to hold hearings on Merrit Garland. It was the first time in recent history (if not our entire history) where the Senate refused to do their clearly constitutional duties. Were they correct in leaving the supreme court vacant for 8 months?

He’s a typical progressive

Okay…lets see how far the right is willing to go in “healing”.

President Trump is a birther. He questioned the birthplace of our President. He pardoned an Arizona Sheriff whose only remarkable quality was the he was a fellow birther. What do you think of President Trump’s questioning the birthplace of President Obama?

For about 8 months, the GOP controlled Senate refused to hold hearings on Merrit Garland. It was the first time in recent history (if not our entire history) where the Senate refused to do their clearly constitutional duties. Were they correct in leaving the supreme court vacant for 8 months?
Hey candy corn, the day you show us your negro messiah's OFFICIAL college transcripts (which shows place of birth) and show us his OFFICIAL birth certificate, will be the day I will admit the negro was not born in Kenya, like his book even said he was.

Let me know why we have never ever seen his OFFICAL college transcripts. Well, candy corn, we are all waiting.

Why do we know more about John Adams offical college transcripts than we do about your black messiah's? Hmmmmm candy corn?

Well, candy corn. We are all waiting. Post them.

This kinda points to something people like to say about President Trump that doesn’t make much sense.

People like to call him a white supremacist.

The problem with that is that white supremacists tend to be anti-Semitic.

Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism before marrying her Jewish husband.

He also made one of the most pro Israel moves a president can make when he authorized the embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.

Will the left ever stop trying to blame every bad thing that happens on President Trump?
Don't you know the chameleons (all liberals) decided to be pro Israel for about a week until this thing is out of the news.

These anti Israel pigs will point and accuse the most pro Israel president that has perhaps ever existed and will now blame him for mass murder of Jews and being anti semitic.

The scary part is how these utter scumbags cannot see it.

Forum List

Back