Report:Pittsburgh Shooter Named Nazi Robert Bowers Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.

There are reports of MULTIPLE FATALITIES!

A man reportedly walked into the synagogue and opened fire during a Saturday service.

FOX News reported the shooter went to the third floor of the synagogue. Several worshippers were rescued from the lower floors.

RT reported: The shooter was reportedly wearing a green jacket, a blue shirt, and blue jeans. The radio chatter has cited his date of birth as September 4, 1972.

There are reports the shooter is a Nazi named Robert Bowers.

He hates President Trump and believes Trump is controlled by the Jews

DqhpJPTVsAEmiPn.jpg:large

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named - is Nazi Robert Bowers - Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Figure this needs its own thread since it is not being covered anywhere else.

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.

There are reports of MULTIPLE FATALITIES!

A man reportedly walked into the synagogue and opened fire during a Saturday service.

FOX News reported the shooter went to the third floor of the synagogue. Several worshippers were rescued from the lower floors.

RT reported: The shooter was reportedly wearing a green jacket, a blue shirt, and blue jeans. The radio chatter has cited his date of birth as September 4, 1972.

There are reports the shooter is a Nazi named Robert Bowers.

He hates President Trump and believes Trump is controlled by the Jews

DqhpJPTVsAEmiPn.jpg:large

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named - is Nazi Robert Bowers - Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews

Figure this needs its own thread since it is not being covered anywhere else.

Except fro the other 9 threads on this topic

This shit sounds as fake as the Maga bomber pastsy with a nicely decorated van. Deep State psyop bullshit to get conservatives mad at liberals to encourage conservatives to agree with gun control.

Robert Bowers and Cesar Sayoc both need to have a FULLY TELEVISIED PUBLIC TRIAL.

I want to hear what they say, the witnesses say, the investigators say, and the attorneys say, on LIVE tv.

So the guy is quoting Trump but he must be a Democrat? Like that makes a lot of sense.

The left needs to tone down all the hateful rhetoric, look what is happening
I agree but I also do not think they will stop until something really bad happens.
Like 14 bombs being placed around the country targeting Democrats?

Or 11 people being shot dead simply because they’re Jewish?

Somehow, all those actions seem a lot more Republican than Democrat.

I agree but I also do not think they will stop until something really bad happens.
Like 14 bombs being placed around the country targeting Democrats?

Or 11 people being shot dead simply because they’re Jewish?

Somehow, all those actions seem a lot more Republican than Democrat.

To a moron, yes

This was really bad.

BOTH fucking sides need to knock it off.
This game of hes yours not ours and vice versa serves what purpose?

NONE

It's time for everyone to grow the fuck up and stop these childish "not me" games.

President Trump was too much of a cuck for Bowers.

I agree, it's time for the Left to start behaving like human beings, and stop the hate once and for all!

When they go low we kick them??? and all that rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough!

Thread already exists and is only 1 down from yours when you posted it.

Can you read even a little or were you wetting yourself with anticipation of posting it first so you didn't bother looking?

Of course Jews control U.S. politics.

Any politician running for president must stand before AIPAC jewish lobby and swear allegiance to protect and defend Israel to the last drop of American soldiers blood.

It's been that way for decades.. .... :cool:

Last edited:
This was really bad.

BOTH fucking sides need to knock it off.
This game of hes yours not ours and vice versa serves what purpose?

NONE

It's time for everyone to grow the fuck up and stop these childish "not me" games.

I'll stand with ya on this one. This shit is tearing this nation apart and sadly it's a minority of people causing it.

Forum List

Back