REPORT: Michelle's Spanish Vacation Cost Taxpayers $467,585...

Well fisters

They could try or maybe for national security reasons
they could limited her to just say 3 or 4 vacations a year

but since the Democrats in the senate have not passed a budget in over three
years

what good will it do

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone can defend this. It's wrong.

I told you I'd send you your share of the bill. Calculate it, tell me how you get to the number,

and if it's reasonably accurate, I'll pay it for you.

Then you can shut up about it.

Stick to blaming DA BOOOOSH. That's all you're good at. ;)

Divide 467,000 by the entire US budget for this year, and then multiply that fraction times however much in federal taxes you paid last year.

That would be your share. I'll send it to you via PAYPAL.

You're allowed to round it up to the nearest penny. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Four or five hundred grand?

That's in the neighborhood of the annual size of the tax cut Romney wants to give himself as soon as he's elected president, isn't it?

That's in the neighborhood of the annual size of the tax cut Romney wants to give himself as soon as he's elected president, isn't it?

Oh, so it's Mitt Romney's fault your Dear Leader's wife has taken several extravagant Taxpayer-funded Vacations? Man, what's next from you? BOOOOOOSH?

Oh, so it's Mitt Romney's fault your Dear Leader's wife has taken several extravagant Taxpayer-funded Vacations? Man, what's next from you? BOOOOOOSH?

Don't you feel petty? You sound petty.

YOU exude pettiness Tick.
icon14.gif

No it's Mitt Romney's fault that he wants to cut taxes for himself and pay for it by cutting food stamps and Medicaid, and Medicare.

Republicans....

PLEASE make bashing Michelle Obama the centerpiece of your campaign.

Michelle Antoinette.. she's in da history books. her husbands on stage crying about children starving in da streets and she's cavorting on lavish vacations.. yepp

Yeah sure
whatever helps you to sleep at night

Vacation backlash: Blue collar Dems jealous, angry at Obamas

Blue collar Democratic voters, stuck taking depressing “staycations” because they can’t afford gas and hotels, are resentful of the first family’s 17 lavish vacations around the world and don’t want their tax dollars paying for the Obamas’ holidays, according to a new analysis of swing voters. …

McLaughlin handled blue collar and Catholic voters in Pittsburgh on April 3 and Cleveland on March 20. He found that they are very depressed about the economy and feel that their tax dollars are being sucked up by both the rich and those living on government assistance.

During the focus group discussions about debt and spending cuts, many in his group volunteered criticism of the presidential vacations as something that should be cut. Among the lines McLaughlin wrote down was one from a Democratic woman who said, “Michelle Obama spends $1 million to take the kids to Hawaii,” and another who said, “President Obama was the only president to take so many trips.”

The theme, said McLaughlin, is that the first family “is out of touch” with working class voters.

Forum List

Back