REPORT: Mask Mandates Causing Over 350% Surge In Childhood Speech Delays

What all this ultimately comes down to is that we have responded to what is, in fact, a relative non-threat, by imposing measures that have, themselves, directly caused far more harm to us, as individuals, and as societies, than the actual disease itself could ever have possibly caused.

If we had left it alone, the actual COVID-1984 epidemic would have passed in a few months. It will surely take us decades to recover from the damage that we have stupidly allowed to be done to ourselves under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” us from this disease.
A non threat that has killed over 5.5 million people world wide.

Oh, I forgot, you think the entire planet is making this shit up. Like hiding 5 million missing bodies is something that even makes sense...

Of course they should all be hung. Its disgraceful behaviour. Some liberals teach their kids there's a god and how to use guns. They should be hung as well.
What????.................Such gibberish nonsense...............behaviour???....Yer not an american eh?

I had a severe speech deficiency as a child, so I know what it's like not to be able to communicate properly. I still am not able to carry on spoken conversations effectively now as an adult.

This is why I find this story so disturbing.

How long are you covidiots in our government going to keep this mask stuff going?

It's really stupid nonsense conservatives come up with that make me realize how stupid some people can be in those red states.

It's really stupid nonsense conservatives come up with that make me realize how stupid some people can be in those red states.

It's not conservatives who came up with this nonsense about forcing people to wear masks, to “protect” us from a disease that never posed any realistic threat to the vast majority of us, and which is caused by a virus so tiny that these masks cannot possibly do shit to stop it anyway.

It's also not conservatives that want to force people to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs under the fraudulent guise of “protecting” us from the same overhyped disease.

And it sure as Hell is not conservatives who used this overhyped disease as an excuse to seize and abuse wide-ranging illegitimate powers, to destroy essential freedoms and sabotage the economy.

You LIBtARdS own this, all of it.

It's really stupid non-answers like this leftists come up with that make me realize how glad I am that I'm not a leftist or living in a blue state full of them.

Forum List

Back