Report: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation

they aren't denying this story now..
Yes they are. They debunked it and moved on, just like every honest, functioning adult on the planet.

LOL, you say so and that makes it true? Nobody has debunked any of it yet.
They most certianly have. Not one document or shred of evidence from Germany or the US or any where else supports it.

It is a fictional story.

LOL, you don't a clue what you're talking about, you're hoping and believing they have nothing. Just because you haven't SEEN anything in no way means that there ISN'T anything. There may may not be anything but at this point you/we don't know shit.
I have more than a clue I have facts which you cannot dispute.

I know far more than you junior and the fact is the story is absurd and FICTION you will never see a shred of evidence come to light because you are gulliblle and fell for a fake story like a total SAP.

You do not know shit that is true I do however. I dare you to post some evidence of this absurd and retarded story

Until you do it is a llie and you are repeating a lie.

Kid you don't have any facts at all, none. CLEARLY you don't read well.
Quoting me :"There may may not be anything but at this point you/we don't know shit."

Nobody knows ANYTHING for certain yet and no, you don't have any facts at all. None. Do you really think that know what our Special Ops and CIA are doing all of the time?

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.

In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany.

5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary; the CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to related news reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

I am by no means a huge proponent of the Dominion conspiracy, but for those interested in it, this is one of the more reputable sources reporting the server seizure I have seen so far.

Thomas McInerney (born March 15, 1937)[1] is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the Secretary of Defense and the Vice President of the United States.

It is being reported now that UnitedStatesEuropeanCommand did the raid-----with our FBI Wray and Chief Gina whatever being purposely left in the dark about the raid.

Earlier this year--Trump arranged from many of our troops in germany to moved to Belgium due to communist germany not paying for their own protection. Merkle is slime---if Trump used the command, this makes more sense. It means the servers are now out of Germany.
It makes no sense whatsoever.

Germany would be howling over it as it would be an act of war. The military cannot be used this way and every officer in the chain of command would disobey.

It is not being reported it is being retold with yet new spin becaiuse it is fictional crap which ONLY fools believe
Hun---

It would be USEU command attacking US CIA FARM----------technically--Germany isn't involved.
On their soil yes they would be involved and even more reason why no US officer would obery such an order.

It would be an act of war and an illegal siezure of property.

You are absolutely wrong and full of shit.

It did NOT happen

I Can see you never lived on a military base Anywhere in the world.

What happens on US bases AROUND THE WORLD or here at Home in various states is considered US SOIL pumpkin. Ergo when I lived in base housing in SC---only federal laws not state applied to me. When my step son and his family lived in Japan on their US base---only US laws applied to him and his family...........ergo CIA FARM---US soil...........US using any military to go after Rogue CIA is still just a US federal issue.
I have spent more time under an open canopy than you have in army socks.

This did not take place on a base it took place on German soil. And not on a base.

Using the military to sieze private property in another country is an act of war

they aren't denying this story now..
Yes they are. They debunked it and moved on, just like every honest, functioning adult on the planet.

LOL, you say so and that makes it true? Nobody has debunked any of it yet.
They most certianly have. Not one document or shred of evidence from Germany or the US or any where else supports it.

It is a fictional story.

LOL, you don't a clue what you're talking about, you're hoping and believing they have nothing. Just because you haven't SEEN anything in no way means that there ISN'T anything. There may may not be anything but at this point you/we don't know shit.
I have more than a clue I have facts which you cannot dispute.

I know far more than you junior and the fact is the story is absurd and FICTION you will never see a shred of evidence come to light because you are gulliblle and fell for a fake story like a total SAP.

You do not know shit that is true I do however. I dare you to post some evidence of this absurd and retarded story

Until you do it is a llie and you are repeating a lie.

Kid you don't have any facts at all, none. CLEARLY you don't read well.
Quoting me :"There may may not be anything but at this point you/we don't know shit."

Nobody knows ANYTHING for certain yet and no, you don't have any facts at all. None. Do you really think that know what our Special Ops and CIA are doing all of the time?
Wrongm BOYH i do have fac ts and they ware in your face.

I do know a great deal it is strictly you and the other fools who do not know shit.

Yes we do know for an absolute fact that this raid did NOT happen.

One more tiem boy I DARE you to provide evidence that this absurd illogical and retarded story is true until you post such evidence you are lying.

Looks like the link is down. Conspiracy?

~~~~~~
The brazenness of the crimes, the utter lack of interest by federal law enforcement and the complete absence of consequences for the perpetrators points to the collapse of integrity in government service - in other words, the Deep State has taken over - making what was once fantastical now complete plausible.
The government prosecutes (persecutes) a man for a crime he did not commit to the extent that a judge donned the robes of a prosecutor while a woman who stood by and allowed an American diplomat to be murdered and dragged through the streets of a third world (redacted)hole so she and her traitor boss could run arms to jihadists is evidence enough for me that most (all?) alphabet agencies needs to be dismantled.
Hmm.... Gina Haspel seems to be very quiet lately.

REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>
New reports about election manipulation read like a Tom Clancy novel - American Thinker
<<<<<<->>>>>>
THE HAMMER Archives - The American Report
<<<<<<->>>>>>>
THE REAL WHISTLEBLOWER STORY: DENNIS MONTGOMERY, THE HAMMER, THE HARD DRIVES, THE WIRETAPPING OF TRUMP, AND THE PROSECUTION OF GENERAL FLYNN - The American Report
Lol. Lol. You are hilarious and will believe any thing. Does it hurt to be that stupid? So now army is having battles with the cia. Guess you should send all your money to the Trump legal battle thing. Might as well go for the gold in stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back