Report: Kaepernick drawing interest from multiple teams

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Looks like Kapernick is in favor again?

We know Colin Kaepernick would be on the Chargers' workout list should they decide they want or need to sign another quarterback at some point in 2020. And Los Angeles might not be alone with its interest in the 32-year-old free agent.
According to NFL.com's Michael Silver, "there is some legitimate interest from at least a couple of teams." Silver added that he has spoken with one NFL head coach "who is absolutely interested."
Amid a global movement against racial injustice that has prompted multiple statements from Goodell and a handful of NFL teams, many have been pushing the NFL to get Kaepernick back into the league. Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins even suggested the league should assign Kaepernick to a team.
Said Goodell on ESPN: "Well, listen, if he wants to resume his career in the NFL, then obviously it's going to take a team to make that decision, but I welcome that (and) support a club making that decision and encourage them to do that."

SN's Vinnie Iyer has listed the Ravens, Chargers, Texans, Titans, Chiefs and Panthers as the six best fits for Kaepernick in 2020 should he return to the league.

Well... If he's willing to play backup, for backup money... Cool.

Because... He's not actually a good starter.

We know Colin Kaepernick would be on the Chargers' workout list should they decide they want or need to sign another quarterback at some point in 2020. And Los Angeles might not be alone with its interest in the 32-year-old free agent.
According to NFL.com's Michael Silver, "there is some legitimate interest from at least a couple of teams." Silver added that he has spoken with one NFL head coach "who is absolutely interested."
Amid a global movement against racial injustice that has prompted multiple statements from Goodell and a handful of NFL teams, many have been pushing the NFL to get Kaepernick back into the league. Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins even suggested the league should assign Kaepernick to a team.
Said Goodell on ESPN: "Well, listen, if he wants to resume his career in the NFL, then obviously it's going to take a team to make that decision, but I welcome that (and) support a club making that decision and encourage them to do that."

SN's Vinnie Iyer has listed the Ravens, Chargers, Texans, Titans, Chiefs and Panthers as the six best fits for Kaepernick in 2020 should he return to the league.

Keep doesn't want to play. And why should he really want to play? He's still earning big time from his career peddling shoes and being a SJW, and he isn't taking any bumps.

I understand he has to *say* that he wants to play, in order to stay relevant. But he wasn't that good in 2016, and he knows as much as anyone his skills haven't improved in the meantime. Actually playing would unveil him as just not good enough to play at this point in time and could screw up his credibility in selling shoes as well as in being a SJW.

Why would a team owner waste his money hiring a mediocre QB like Kaepernick? ... :cool:
One word....optics.

As for his skills...well....he has the muscle memory...and it was his coach..Harbaugh that screwed him up by pushing him too fast. Maybe....he might have some lightening left...I'd like to see try.

I don't see how at least half those teams even need a half assed QB like Kaepernick. Meh whatever I have stopped watching the NFL just like I stopped watching NASCAR. I watched those for entertainment not for some overpaid crybaby to use it for their political beliefs.

I don't see how at least half those teams even need a half assed QB like Kaepernick. Meh whatever I have stopped watching the NFL just like I stopped watching NASCAR. I watched those for entertainment not for some overpaid crybaby to use it for their political beliefs.
I stopped paying attention to the NFL back when they went on strike in the 1980's, same with baseball..

I stopped paying attention to the NFL back when they went on strike in the 1980's, same with baseball..
I'm too young to remember that what sports do you watch? I was never a fan of basketball other than the NCAA tournament and baseball playoffs I like. I love the NHL though.

I'm too young to remember that what sports do you watch? I was never a fan of basketball other than the NCAA tournament and baseball playoffs I like. I love the NHL though.
I watch NCAA football is all..

Well... If he's willing to play backup, for backup money... Cool.

Because... He's not actually a good starter.
I heard the bench pays damn good now a days.

Sure. But bench warmers can still be called in to play at any time, and 2nd string would be a step down from his current position.
I am sure that a three hundred and fifty pound redneck will enjoy him subbing.
Dunno about that..but Kap be a God..in any locker room right now.....like many here hate him..there are 10's of millions who respect, nay..revere him.

He's their hero...believe that!

I watch NCAA football is all..
Love watching that. Notre Dame fan since I was a kid. UGA fan because I live in Georgia.

Any team would be crazy to hire Kaepernick.
You want your team to be unified and focused on winning.
All he would do is disrupt the team and potentially divide the players with his SJW nonsense. ... :cool:

Good for Mr. K. if he gets a team.

He should play and entertain the people.

He will be well(overly)-paid for his services.

Let's hope that he keeps his political views to himself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back