Report: Kaepernick drawing interest from multiple teams

After what Lamar Jackson has done the past 2 years, it's not all that surprising that there would be at least some interest in Kaepernick. And the NFL has long been a league where coaches look at a quarterback's physical skills and decide that they are the coach who can fix whatever mechanical/mental issues have held that QB back.

Well... If he's willing to play backup, for backup money... Cool.

Because... He's not actually a good starter.
I heard the bench pays damn good now a days.

Sure. But bench warmers can still be called in to play at any time, and 2nd string would be a step down from his current position.
I am sure that a three hundred and fifty pound redneck will enjoy him subbing.
Dunno about that..but Kap be a God..in any locker room right now.....like many here hate him..there are 10's of millions who respect, nay..revere him.

He's their hero...believe that!
That guy messed up. He has caused misery in this nation. People have been maimed. People have been killed. Massive property damages around the nation. And some poor white schmuck who cleans bathrooms, is somehow the blame for someone else having problems. The Pro sports can all go belly up for all I care now. The strikes and the other carnival crap cut my watching down a lot over the years. The players got to self important. And every time the payouts start, the taxpayer, the fan, the citizen who goes into stores or purchases any product or uses anything a monopoly produces sees his/her payouts increase which means less for him/her to survive on. Those stadiums need at least some tenant in there or some show going on once in a while to not go bankrupt. And no one is going in them right now. Also it is time for Cable TV reform. Let the consumer choose their Basic channels. Then everyone can watch what they want and not be as aggravated or as happy as they can be on their dime. Notice the politicians do not say a word about that. Revolutionaries would probably put some places out of commission if it ever got bad. Which would make people even more disgusted.

I predict the chargers will sign him as a backup. Anthony Lynn has gone on record saying he’s interested. It’s not a football move. It’s political. He hasn’t played in 4 years, sucked when he did play, and made a mockery of his tryout. If he was signed by the Bills I would cease being a fan.

Forum List

Back