REPORT: Hillary Clinton Physically Attacked Staff, Had To Be "Briefly Restrained" After Loss...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
:lmao:

REPORT: HILLARY BECAME “PHYSICALLY VIOLENT” AFTER SHE REALIZED SHE HAD LOST THE ELECTION

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted...

More:
Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election

Explains why she didn't address her supporters on Election Night. She was a stinky drunken mess.

Compared to Trump being a rapist,

this is a big deal?
Hes not a rapist. its already been thrown out and the press conference went nowhere

But dam she us drunk and violent, typical democrat. Shes behind the protests, she probably designed the craigslist add

REPORT: HILLARY BECAME “PHYSICALLY VIOLENT” AFTER SHE REALIZED SHE HAD LOST THE ELECTION

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted...

More:
Report: Hillary Became “Physically Violent” After She Realized She Had Lost the Election
Suuuuuuure. :lol:

1e9j8w.jpg

More:

Hellary in a landslide

sure thang, Bodey the buffoon.

More:
So, why didn't she come out to meet with her supporters as is done with every other politician that lost? a) she went to bed early; b) She fell and had another "concussion; c) she was having a later dinner (2:30am); d) she was cleaning the toilets; e) She decided "Fuck Off" to her supporters, blaming them for her loss.

Forum List

Back