Report From John Durham Coming ‘Real Soon,’ Says Rep. Jim Jordan

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Democrats hate investigations.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, expects U.S. Attorney John Durham to release a report “real soon.”

Speaking to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo, Jordan said that Durham is “doing his work,” without elaborating, and Republicans can “expect some kind of report” in the near future. He didn’t provide a timetable as to when.

Durham was tapped by Attorney General William Barr in 2019 to investigate alleged misconduct on behalf of intelligence officials, law enforcement, and other actors in relation to the FBI’s investigation into links between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign. Trump has long asserted that the FBI and Obama administration-era officials spied on his campaign and later attempted to spread disinformation tying him to the Kremlin.

Here's Rep Jordan 3 months ago.

Poor thing......
You STILL don't understand the Establishment Deep State.

Some people need a lot longer for things to sink in.
Why don't you school me, Huckleberry ?

Because it would be a futile endeavor.
One day......some day.....the light bulb will go on.
Until then, no doubt you will think me the ignorant one.

It is difficult to change the mind of a wise person......but it is impossible to change the mind of an ignorant person

Poor thing......

If you don't try you never will know. To expect armed violence against the deep state, I don't see it happening. Although anything is possible. And it would be a legitimate enterprise.

If you don't try you never will know. To expect armed violence against the deep state, I don't see it happening. Although anything is possible. And it would be a legitimate enterprise.

I'm sorry, are you suggesting I suggested or expect violence somewhere in this thread ???

Quote....please?

Poor thing......

GubmintInvestigates.jpg

It is difficult to change the mind of a wise person......but it is impossible to change the mind of an ignorant person
Do you know who Kevin Shipp is ?
Watch a min of that video before you continue making yourself look more foolish. You're barking up the wrong elm Sinbad.

Democrats hate investigations.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, expects U.S. Attorney John Durham to release a report “real soon.”

Speaking to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo, Jordan said that Durham is “doing his work,” without elaborating, and Republicans can “expect some kind of report” in the near future. He didn’t provide a timetable as to when.

Durham was tapped by Attorney General William Barr in 2019 to investigate alleged misconduct on behalf of intelligence officials, law enforcement, and other actors in relation to the FBI’s investigation into links between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign. Trump has long asserted that the FBI and Obama administration-era officials spied on his campaign and later attempted to spread disinformation tying him to the Kremlin.

Here's Rep Jordan 3 months ago.

Jordan is great and the pride of my state, however I'm really beginning to wonder about this because earlier in the year, Barr said the report would be out by spring. Then it got pushed back to the middle of summer, then in fall. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there was anything there at all, and won't hear anything until next year after Biden is seated if he keeps this win which looks like he will.

Forum List

Back