Report Finds Trump Presidency 6th Greatest Global Risk

R

rdean

Among the reasons Trump ranks so high on the threat scale is his ambitions to erect trade barriers, which would likely set off a trade war.

Trump has also promised to erect a large wall between the United States and Mexico, and has suggested that Mexico will pay for it. These inflammatory remarks have already increased international tensions, with Mexican politicians blasting Trump for his plan. If such a wall were erected, it could potentially destabilize relations between the United States and the rest of Latin America.

Trump is taking especially strong flak over his lack of a policy plan.

'President Trump' as big a threat as jihadi terror to global economy - EIU

“His militaristic tendencies towards the Middle East [and ban on all Muslim travel to the US] would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups, increasing their threat both within the region and beyond.”

“The rise of a racist in the US political area worries the whole world,” the newspaper said.

Google

------------------------------------

Republicans hate this country. Even though they live in it and their children live here, they want it brought down. Their hate has blinded them.

Why only 6th? I would consider it higher. His foreign policies, above all else, are what scare me the most.

Wow 6th? he's slipping.

I'll bet Hillary warmongering against Russia is up there in #1

dean you hate the country too.....ever since you have been here,your posts display nothing but dividing people....those who you agree with against anyone who disagrees with you.....

Among the reasons Trump ranks so high on the threat scale is his ambitions to erect trade barriers, which would likely set off a trade war.

Trump has also promised to erect a large wall between the United States and Mexico, and has suggested that Mexico will pay for it. These inflammatory remarks have already increased international tensions, with Mexican politicians blasting Trump for his plan. If such a wall were erected, it could potentially destabilize relations between the United States and the rest of Latin America.

“His militaristic tendencies towards the Middle East [and ban on all Muslim travel to the US] would be a potent recruitment tool for jihadi groups, increasing their threat both within the region and beyond.”

“The rise of a racist in the US political area worries the whole world,” the newspaper said.

Google

Republicans hate this country. Even though they live in it and their children live here, they want it brought down. Their hate has blinded them.
Bed wetter

Wow 6th? he's slipping.

Would it be too long/too much effort to explain to me why Hillary is being called a war monger?
Republicans call her everything they can. You notice they can't run on policy. How do you turn "destroy this country" into a positive?

Simple answer? You can't.

Google

Bed wetter
My bed's dry.

I post links.

Wow 6th? he's slipping.

Would it be too long/too much effort to explain to me why Hillary is being called a war monger?

Because she's taking an aggressive stance against Russia and Putin for no good reason at all.

Because she had her own server so her and Obama could destabilize the Middle East and throw entire countries (Syria, Libya, Iraq) over to Jihad

dean you hate the country too.....ever since you have been here,your posts display nothing but dividing people....those who you agree with against anyone who disagrees with you.....
Because Republicans have always supported President Obama and his race and the GOP being 90% white is merely a coincidence.

Wow 6th? he's slipping.

Because she's taking an aggressive stance against Russia and Putin for no good reason at all.

Because she had her own server so her and Obama could destabilize the Middle East and throw entire countries (Syria, Libya, Iraq) over to Jihad
Oh yea, that must be it. And taking down Bin Laden was a "mistake". They were actually going after Merkel.

Wow 6th? he's slipping.

I just don't understand why you don't move to Russia. Is there a single part of it you don't admire and love?

Google

Bed wetter
My bed's dry.

I post links.

Never really been interested in links to sewage plants

Forum List

Back