REPORT: Director Of George Soros Organization Has Visited Biden White House Over A Dozen Times

Soros has wanted to destroy America ever since we defeated the Nazis.
sorosiseviljhvccxxawwqrggh.jpg

Soros has wanted to destroy America ever since we defeated the Nazis.
View attachment 751488

Man, but you people have this obsession with George Soros. And then you add the often told lie that George Soros, who was 9 years old when WWII started, was a NAZI collaborator.

FOX News and the billionaire owned right wing media have created all of this false mythology around George Soros, but completely ignore the machinations of people like the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Adelson, Robert Mercer, all of whom have done far more to "destroy America" than any leftist.

Man, but you people have this obsession with George Soros. And then you add the often told lie that George Soros, who was 9 years old when WWII started, was a NAZI collaborator.

FOX News and the billionaire owned right wing media have created all of this false mythology around George Soros, but completely ignore the machinations of people like the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Adelson, Robert Mercer, all of whom have done far more to "destroy America" than any leftist.

Just like your cult has an obsession with editing photos of Donald Trump.

iu

But thanks for your well written, thought provoking post.

Nothing can be good coming out of these meetings.

When he starts selling pillows and advocating for Martial Law and overthrowing the govt. let us know. Your hate of Jews is noted.

Translation: "I don't have anything pertinent to add, so here -- let me slap you!"

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

Wrong as ususal. Translation: So fucking what!! The Soros Organization does philanthropy. Unlike Murdoch, Mercer, and that asshat who donates to the Federalist Society, Soros is trying to help people, not control them.

Wrong as ususal. Translation: So fucking what!! The Soros Organization does philanthropy. Unlike Murdoch, Mercer, and that asshat who donates to the Federalist Society, Soros is trying to help people, not control them.

Thanks for sharing your useless and wholly biased opinion.

Also, thanks for your thought provoking commentary.

iu

Nothing can be good coming out of these meetings.

What the heck is Biden thinking of? Why doesn't he do what Trump does - invite white supremacists/bigots over for lunch instead of this Soros guy?

Just like your cult has an obsession with editing photos of Donald Trump.

iu

But thanks for your well written, thought provoking post.

All of the edited photos of Donald Trump are posted by you Cultists. Leftists don't waste their time on photos of Trump. You can't make him look any more ugly or ridiculous than he is in real life, with his painted on tan, and baggy suits, but I have a real fondness for the pictures which photoshop Trump's head on Captain America's body.

I have noticed that since leaving office, Trump has lost weight and he's had another face lift. He's still fat, angry, and crazy.

All of the edited photos of Donald Trump are posted by you Cultists. Leftists don't waste their time on photos of Trump. You can't make him look any more ugly or ridiculous than he is in real life, with his painted on tan, and baggy suits, but I have a real fondness for the pictures which photoshop Trump's head on Captain America's body.

I have noticed that since leaving office, Trump has lost weight and he's had another face lift. He's still fat, angry, and crazy.

Blah-blah-blah-blah-fucking-blah.

Keep lying.

Ask Dante Reawakened about that wonderful rendering of a naked Trump that he had as an avatar for a few weeks!

He is never going to stop living in the heads of you idiots and we love it! If he died today, you'd lovingly keep him alive for a century!

Keep it up. It's fun to watch!

Blah-blah-blah-blah-fucking-blah.

Keep lying.

Ask Dante Reawakened about that wonderful rendering of a naked Trump that he had as an avatar for a few weeks!

He is never going to stop living in the heads of you idiots and we love it! If he died today, you'd lovingly keep him alive for a century!

Keep it up. It's fun to watch!

Do you ever say anything of substance or is it all troll all the time?

Forum List

Back