REPORT: Covid Vaccination Complications Leave Jaime Foxx Blind and Paralyzed

Big Pharma has to list the side effects of prescription medication in advertisements. The hastily manufactured COVID stuff was under no such constraint for some reason. The issue has become a political football and so far the dishonest propaganda machine we loosely call "the mainstream media" is more interested in protecting Biden and Fauci than they are in getting to the bottom of the controversy.

Big Pharma has to list the side effects of prescription medication in advertisements. The hastily manufactured COVID stuff was under no such constraint for some reason. The issue has become a political football and so far the dishonest propaganda machine we loosely call "the mainstream media" is more interested in protecting Biden and Fauci than they are in getting to the bottom of the controversy.

Most prescription medications that are widely available (especially those advertised on television) have undergone many years of testing and research, which is why they know the side effects and can list them.

For the drugs that are new and classified as "experimental"? Not so much, because there isn't much research on them as they are new and haven't been widely used.

Same thing with the COVID vaccine. It was turned out in a very short time (relatively speaking), because of the pandemic and the need for something fast.

Big Pharma has to list the side effects of prescription medication in advertisements. The hastily manufactured COVID stuff was under no such constraint for some reason.

For some reason?

The reason is because Trump pushed it.

The issue has become a political football and so far the dishonest propaganda machine we loosely call "the mainstream media" is more interested in protecting Biden and Fauci than they are in getting to the bottom of the controversy.

Has Jamie said otherwise? I havent followed this story much, but i did see the recent health update. He never said what exactly happened to him in the article that i read.
But if he were to say he thinks the vax did it, you will fall in line, no facts required, because you are low info magaturd to begin with and have to 'own da libz' 24/7. That's why no one outside of Cult45 respects your opinions and believe you have serious screws loose. :dunno:

Forum List

Back