Report, CDC Expected To Announce Tomorrow That COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant – Hence, White House Credits Trump With Vaccine Today

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
I expected this would happen since it was obvious the "vaccine" doesn't work on the Delta variant, now it is has become obvious at how incompetant the Government really is when they are wrong so often.

The Last Refuge

Report, CDC Expected To Announce Tomorrow That COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant – Hence, White House Credits Trump With Vaccine Today​

July 29, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

The White House would never credit Donald Trump with the vaccine rollout unless there was something negative about the vaccine that is going to hit the newswires; that is a no-brainer.
That baseline is why CTH said two months ago to watch for the moment when the White House credits Trump with the vaccine, because that’s the moment when: (1) the vaccine was going to be identified as dangerous; and/or (2) reports would show the vaccine did not work.

Today the White House credited President Trump with the vaccine:

LINK

=====

How much longer are you going to swallow the government and media bullshit and lies?

I figured them out a year ago, now I know most of you were born with brains, how come you still depend on them for guidance when they have been killing so many with their incompetence?

I expected this would happen since it was obvious the "vaccine" doesn't work on the Delta variant, now it is has become obvious at how incompetant the Government really is when they are wrong so often.

The Last Refuge

Report, CDC Expected To Announce Tomorrow That COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant – Hence, White House Credits Trump With Vaccine Today

July 29, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

The White House would never credit Donald Trump with the vaccine rollout unless there was something negative about the vaccine that is going to hit the newswires; that is a no-brainer.
That baseline is why CTH said two months ago to watch for the moment when the White House credits Trump with the vaccine, because that’s the moment when: (1) the vaccine was going to be identified as dangerous; and/or (2) reports would show the vaccine did not work.

LINK

=====

How much longer are you going to swallow the government and media bullshit and lies?

I figured them out a year ago, now I know most of you were born with brains, how come you still depend on them for guidance when they have been killing so many with their incompetence?
Incompetent? You are being too nice.try demonic.

Maybe now he will get that shot

Seems like Trump was taking credit for it day one

well at least know I know what to do with those spare masks lying around the house

The Last Refuge

July 29, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

And when it doesn't happen...what then...you broadcast the same bullshit 6 days later?

Trump cleared the way and expedited the timetable for the formulation of vaccines. Biden could have never done that but then again, Biden can't do anything but criticize Trump, much like Pelosi. So now the Democrats and media are going to change their story yet again and say vaccines don't work only one day after they were threatening to mandate vaccines for everyone? Biden has already jumped the gun and mandated them for the military and most federal workers. This administration and the media that parrots everything they say "DON"T KNOW SHIT".

And when it doesn't happen...what then...you broadcast the same bullshit 6 days later?

It seems that you have completely failed to understand the article not only that you didn't counter the article either, that is why you don't know what the "bullshit" is.

It seems that you have completely failed to understand the article not only that you didn't counter the article either, that is why you don't know what the "bullshit" is.
If the article had anything to say, you'd have posted whatever it was alleging in the OP. You didn't...

Feel free to post it and I'll take a look, perhaps.

Let us know when the CDC comes out with this news....LOL. You'll be the first (and only one) to hear it.

If the article had anything to say, you'd have posted whatever it was alleging in the OP. You didn't...

Let us know when the CDC comes out with this news....LOL. You'll be the first (and only one) to hear it.

Just as I expected, you didn't read the NYT on this (It's in the article) and you didn't counter any of the post one article.

You are full of nothing.....

Yawn... The announcement is supposed to happen today right? Provide us an update when they make it, won't you, boy?

Once again you make clear you didn't read the link, where it links to the NYT that talks about the upcoming study from the CDC.

I have posted the link to the CDC study that was released today.

You are too lazy.

Once again you make clear you didn't read the link, where it links to the NYT that talks about the upcoming study from the CDC.

I have posted the link to the CDC study that was released today.

You are too lazy.

Yeah, you said it was going to be released today that the vaccine doesn't work. Somehow every news source on the planet missed the announcement you said would happen today.

You were wrong again...no surprise there.

Like all vaccines, it really is only playing keep up with the outdated strain, thus always a year behind which is why many flu shots never work.
Then you have about a 6-8 month window before you need a booster and many were up for that booster. Lastly is was never meant to be a preventative, just something to build enough antibodies to lessen the severity of the virus, something remedies could do as well, but for some (political) reason focus is on vaccine instead of remedies as well.

The FDA, CDC, Fauci and Biden don't know what the hell they're doing. I think they're all in this thing for the money. Bring Trump back.

Ready to get your booster shot every 6 months?

The Last Refuge

July 29, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

This so called prediction so didn't age well.

The CDC didn't make that announcement.

The Last Refuge

July 29, 2021 | Sundance

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

Get ready to feel real stupid when tomorrow rolls around and that does not happen

1632429185002.png

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, a complete lack of transparency, and numerous failed fact checks.

Forum List

Back