Report: 143 fraudulent mail ballots cast in the last 20 years

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Although fact checkers have been poking holes at Donald Trump's live at the mail voting results in fraud, this MIT study pokes am even bigger hole.
I'm not surprised because I get no response when I ask conservatives to tell me what kind of fraud they have seen in the Oregon and Washington mail voting systems, for example.

Although fact checkers have been poking holes at Donald Trump's live at the mail voting results in fraud, this MIT study pokes am even bigger hole.
I'm not surprised because I get no response when I ask conservatives to tell me what kind of fraud they have seen in the Oregon and Washington mail voting systems, for example.

Sorry but I laugh heartily at that assertion. First, you guys have absentee voting, right? This is entirely different. This is a massive, many millions sent out, "Wuhan Virus Vote By Mail", has it ever been done before in your history?

Second, no way on Gods Green earth does ANYONE in ANY discipline find 100% of fraud cases. Not in voting, not in finance, not in police brutality or creepy behaviour. Whatever an official number is, it is always a pittance in comparison to the true number.

How many of the lost ones were considered fraudulent?

How many mail ins were rejected in Florida in 2000?
The article doesn't mention how these ballots were determined to have been lost and don't just represent people who failed to vote.

The article doesn't mention how these ballots were determined to have been lost and don't just represent people who failed to vote.

Article seems clear to me.

Article seems clear to me.
Clear as mud, if it leaves questions unanswered.

No reason to ever believe a liberal about anything.

OMG!

That is seven per year
I see you're 11 year anniversary of being on USMB is coming up tomorrow. I also see that for the last 11 years, you've been averaging 52 posts a day, every day, for all that time. I've been here over 16 years and have less than a 1/4 the number of posts you have.

Do you have a life outside of USMB?

And more-

Dyon Herrera

Dyon Hererra, of Espanola, conspired with Laura Seeds to falsify absentee ballots in support of Seeds' husband's candidacy for mayor in 2016. Hererra forged the signatures of his grandparents on absentee ballots. The candidate that he casted the ballots in favor of won the race by two votes. Herrera was charged with conspiracy to violate the municipal election code of Espanola, a fourth degree felony, and pleaded guilty. He was sentenced to 18 months probation.

Source: bit.ly/2vrkETH , bit.ly/39jnN6p, Case no. D-117-CR-201800047

Elbert Melton

Elbert Melton, the former mayor of Gordon, illegally notarized two ballots, without witnesses present, during the 2016 election in which he was running for mayor. Melton won that race by only 16 votes. Melton was convicted on two counts of absentee ballot fraud, was removed from office, and was sentenced to serve one year in prison followed by two years of probation.

Source: Bitly | Custom URL Shortener, Link Management & Branded Links bit.ly/2SPvL2X, bit.ly/30nEY2m, bit.ly/2TPo3Dt

Harry Sandoe Maxwell

Harry Maxwell, of Delaware County, was charged with absentee ballot fraud. In his confession, Maxwell said that he would pick up "girls" and get them to sign absentee ballots in the names of deceased indivduals. He pleaded guilty to one count of forgery, one count of false use of an absentee ballot, and two counts of criminal conspiracy, and was sentenced to two years' probation and ordered to pay $500 in fines.
Source: bit.ly/3hk13XH, bit.ly/3hh6BCf

I can get more if you still don’t get it. And most election fraud is never known.

Forum List

Back