Reply To The Atheist Experience

The group you link seems to have been started yesterday and there is only one person involved.

What are you talking about???

Of course, a group is going to remove dissenting propaganda. You cannot understand that because . . .what?

The Atheist Experience is a non profit organization that promulgates antireligion propaganda. I created a Google Group which debunks much of their claims. They remove dissenting posts from Facebook and YouTube.
Just an FYI, there is no evidence of Jesus from non-Christian sources (although I don't doubt he was a real person). There is evidence of Christians and their beliefs but that is all.

The Atheist Experience is a non profit organization that promulgates antireligion propaganda. I created a Google Group which debunks much of their claims. They remove dissenting posts from Facebook and YouTube.
Just an FYI, there is no evidence of Jesus from non-Christian sources (although I don't doubt he was a real person). There is evidence of Christians and their beliefs but that is all.
u are stupid...the Koran also mentions Jesus and they are def not christian

u are stupid...the Koran also mentions Jesus and they are def not christian
The Koran was written 600+ years after Jesus so that is hardly an eyewitness account. It seems likely to me that the author knew of Jesus through Christians who lived there. Or do you have an alternate theory?

Evidence that Christ exists is the Christian religion.

Unless you believe a bunch of people engaged in a conspiracy to invent the man?

To be honest I see nothing wrong with that. Atheists are on the one hand are denying the existence of God, but on the other hand by maintaining an open forum they are inviting others to talk about God.

Forum List

Back