Replay link! of 9/16/15 Hi Def Society

What are the topics for Wednesday 9 / 23 / 2015 ?? Will there be another contest?
Tomorrow will be whether or not god is necessary to have objective morals...

And B, could you handle having a celebrity spouse.

If any of you guys ever need to contact me for any reason at all, just throw me the nat signal here in the podcast pit.

Yes there will be a game if ppl step up and call. I'll be lead host this week, we rotate week to week.

Msnbama Herby is a friend of mine. Hes a funny dude, had a bad connection and is in some sort of training camp for firefighters so his call didnt work out.

Oooooh good topics....

Definitely have to listen.

What are the topics for Wednesday 9 / 23 / 2015 ?? Will there be another contest?

If any of you guys ever need to contact me for any reason at all, just throw me the nat signal here in the podcast pit.

Yes there will be a game if ppl step up and call. I'll be lead host this week, we rotate week to week.

Msnbama Herby is a friend of mine. Hes a funny dude, had a bad connection and is in some sort of training camp for firefighters so his call didnt work out.

Oooooh good topics....

Thanks...yea be sure to leave your thoughts on them in the thread (ill make it at 6am tomorrow)...

The morals thing is going to hard for me to articulate but my basic premise is that a god is not necessary for some morals to be objective

Oooooh good topics....

Thanks...yea be sure to leave your thoughts on them in the thread (ill make it at 6am tomorrow)...

The morals thing is going to hard for me to articulate but my basic premise is that a god is not necessary for some morals to be objective

I'll try to catch it in the morning, might need a reminder.

Oooooh good topics....

Ill remember to at you to it. No worry at all i dont have too much to keep track of for listeners here on usmb : )

And even if i did
...id remember 4 ya

Oooooh good topics....

Ill remember to at you to it. No worry at all i dont have too much to keep track of for listeners here on usmb : )

And even if i did
...id remember 4 ya

I know you have a ton going on, I'll set a reminder on my phone. :)

Forum List

Back