replaxing roibert e lee statute with slave statue

In your opinion, why are statues erected? Who is celebrating? The racists that put the statues in the parks in the early and mid 20th century.

You're delusional. Racists like you are dying off. Oh and I guess now would be a good time to ask you why you have a second username on here where you are pretending to be a female.

Actually you lost. Biden is President, not Trump. You sure do talk about butts a lot though.
It is a fact that we are losing ground to other nations. While you are spouting racists this and racists that, other nations are eating our lunch in fields that are growing. With our corporate interests moving it along. We will turn into regional areas of a totalitarian nation that will turn on your interests our of necessity.

Immigrants like me who are coming here and tearing down your statues and replacing them with people who look more like us. Did you read the OP? Lol.
I hope you get what's coming to you, goat fucker.

It is interesting that a black criminal resisting arrest who overdosed on Fent triggered the erasure of a great American and military genius only to be replaced by savages so oppressed, they were allowed to procreate when slaves in Black Africa and the Arab Middle East were typically killed when their useful life expired.
Great American? Lee was generally a decent man (for his time) and an able General… but going to war against your own country does NOT make you a great American. Quite the opposite

I'm in your country replacing your culture but as I said, keep pretending otherwise you save space needing cuck. Lol.
I am glad that America is become more diversified. It's rather hilarious to see all these white racists quivering in their boots because the country is becoming less white.

Welcome to America btw... I hope you and your family are doing well.

Great American? Lee was generally a decent man (for his time) and an able General… but going to war against your own country does NOT make you a great American. Quite the opposite
Others see Lee differently. Why should they care what an arrogant, entitled racist like you thinks?

It is a fact that we are losing ground to other nations. While you are spouting racists this and racists that, other nations are eating our lunch in fields that are growing. With our corporate interests moving it along. We will turn into regional areas of a totalitarian nation that will turn on your interests our of necessity.
The ones spouting 'racist' are themselves racist and try to blame everyone else.

I am glad that America is become more diversified. It's rather hilarious to see all these white racists quivering in their boots because the country is becoming less white.

Welcome to America btw... I hope you and your family are doing well.
Those, like you, that continually cite skin color are the real racists.

I know what you were talking about, you low end white racist piece of shit. You are going to LOVE looking at all those statues of African Americans after they've replaced statues of Robert E Lee. And your going to sit there and do NOTHING about it.
Who made you the spokesman for the black race? Or are you admitting through your stupid posts that blacks lack the intelligence to speak for themselves. Like it or not, that's what your actions are saying.

I doubt many blacks feel they need you to stick up for them, speak for them, or do anything else for them. But Maybe you're right. Maybe blacks are so weak and stupid that they need a bleeding hearted honky to lead them, and speak for them. You probably know what's best for blacks - and everyone else. Your words make it clear you think you're the most intelligent person on this forum. Of course, you're welcome to that opinion.

Last edited:
Others see Lee differently. Why should they care what an arrogant, entitled racist like you thinks?
Where do you see arrogant, entitled, or racist in what I ppsted.

Words have meanings and those ain't aplicable

Forum List

Back