replaxing roibert e lee statute with slave statue

Uh, no they're not. But you keep living in your little goat-boy fairy tale untethered from reality.
So we didn't tear down statues of piece of shit slavers and replace them with freed slaves? Lol. Safe space needing cuck. Hahhaha

So we didn't tear down statues of piece of shit slavers and replace them with freed slaves? Lol. Safe space needing cuck. Hahhaha
Without context there are no freed slaves, Goat Boy. Understand now? Without historical context, YOU will be the next to be enslaved Goat Boy.

You are a real piece of work. Whether you like it or not ALL of these Confederate statues are coming down that are in public spaces. Get that through your thick skull you dumb piece of shit.
I wasn't talking about Confederate statues, you worthless fucking dolt. I was talking about the ugly-assed statues of Floyd and other scumbags the BLM trash seem to worship.

Reading comprehension classes for adults may be of help to you. If you're smart enough to take advantage of them.

Now, quit acting like trash, and try to grow up.

Last edited:
Without context there are no freed slaves, Goat Boy. Understand now? Without historical context, YOU will be the next to be enslaved Goat Boy.
Historical context isn't lost because we took down monuments to your great grandpappies. We remember they were slaving pieces of shit. Paving over them is what conquerors do.

I wasn't talking about Confederate statues, you worthless fucking dolt. I was talking about the ugly-assed statues of Floyd and other scumbags the BLM trash seem to worship.

Reading comprehension classes for adults may be of help to you. If you're smart enough to take advantage of them.

Now, quit acting like trash, and try to grow up.
I know what you were talking about, you low end white racist piece of shit. You are going to LOVE looking at all those statues of African Americans after they've replaced statues of Robert E Lee. And your going to sit there and do NOTHING about it.

I see, so the Civil War never happened. Having erased history, now we can re institute slavery because we have no memory of the past. Congrats!!!
Taking down statues of traitors isnt erasing history. You can still see your precious statues in museums (which will be used to talk about the racist reasons the statues were put up in the first place). You'll also still be able to read about the loser Confederates in history books and in American history classes.

You see Germany put up statues of Hitler? No. Yet we still all still know about Hitler. But see here in America we've got a bunch of dumb low end racist whites living in the past. But you are a dying breed, thankfully.

Statues of Confederates have no place in society except in a museum so we dont forget about racists like yourself. And guess what? They are going to keep coming down and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

It is interesting that a black criminal resisting arrest who overdosed on Fent triggered the erasure of a great American and military genius only to be replaced by savages so oppressed, they were allowed to procreate when slaves in Black Africa and the Arab Middle East were typically killed when their useful life expired.

People forget that Robert E Lee was a great American and distinguished officer who did one thing in his life being rewritten now by northern authors because being born in Virginia, he naturally took the side of Virginia and the Confederacy when the Civil War started because it was his home state. And he did many great things again after the war was over.

The only reason why there ever was a Civil War was because the south wanted to go their own way the North didn't want to follow and they decided to not let the South live as they wanted neither and went to war to stop them instead by force.

Then we made the South out the bad guys.

Taking down statues of traitors isnt erasing history. You can still see your precious statues in museums (which will be used to talk about the racist reasons the statues were put up in the first place). You'll also still be able to read about the loser Confederates in history books and in American history classes.

You see Germany put up statues of Hitler? No. Yet we still all still know about Hitler. But see here in America we've got a bunch of dumb low end racist whites living in the past. But you are a dying breed, thankfully.

Statues of Confederates have no place in society except in a museum so we dont forget about racists like yourself. And guess what? They are going to keep coming down and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Oh please....Hitler? That argument isn't within the realm of reality to this discussion. It's nothing but hyperbole and hysterics. It's ignorant idiots like you that ruin this country. Not only are you dumb as a bag of hammers but you are also racist. The Confederacy was a part of our history, we shed blood in the Civil War to free slaves and thwart a schism in our country. Fools like you want everyone to forget the real issues. Study some history you are really making a fool of yourself. You're a real wackadoodle.

People forget that Robert E Lee was a great American and distinguished officer who did one thing in his life being rewritten now by northern authors because being born in Virginia, he naturally took the side of Virginia and the Confederacy when the Civil War started because it was his home state. And he did many great things again after the war was over.

The only reason why there ever was a Civil War was because the south wanted to go their own way the North didn't want to follow and they decided to not let the South live as they wanted neither and went to war to stop them instead by force.

Then we made the South out the bad guys.
Thanks, these lefty whackadoodles are such ignorant and arrogant idiots.

Thanks, these lefty whackadoodles are such ignorant and arrogant idiots.

Funny how people living nearly 200 years after the event never knowing the guy in their lifetime except for what some leftist kook writes in a book thinks Lee a traitor and villainous scum now yet the actual people who knew him and lived with him even fought against him in their actual lifetimes respected the guy!

What volumes that speaks for how brainwashed the Left have been made.

Oh please....Hitler? That argument isn't within the realm of reality to this discussion. It's nothing but hyperbole and hysterics. It's ignorant idiots like you that ruin this country. Not only are you dumb as a bag of hammers but you are also racist. The Confederacy was a part of our history, we shed blood in the Civil War to free slaves and thwart a schism in our country. Fools like you want everyone to forget the real issues. Study some history you are really making a fool of yourself. You're a real wackadoodle.
Just because something happened in history doesnt mean it needs to be celebrated with statues, dumbass. But you are so morally bankrupt you want to celebrate those that fought to defend the right for people to own slaves. Try reading any states' Articles of Secession, you dumb piece of shit.

You act like if we dont have statues of Confederates, history will forget about them. You're a moron.

Just because something happened in history doesnt mean it needs to be celebrated with statues, dumbass. But you are so morally bankrupt you want to celebrate those that fought to defend the right for people to own slaves. Try reading any states' Articles of Secession, you dumb piece of shit.

You act like if we dont have statues of Confederates, history will forget about them. You're a moron.

Statues are not a celebration you dumb piece of shit.

Funny how people living nearly 200 years after the event never knowing the guy in their lifetime except for what some leftist kook writes in a book thinks Lee a traitor and villainous scum now yet the actual people who knew him and lived with him even fought against him in their actual lifetimes respected the guy!

It's called doing research, dumbass. That's what historians do. That's why history evolves over time as more information is discovered. You really are stupid.

True and, I know folks from the South that believe Lincoln was a traitor as well.

Statues are not a celebration you dumb piece of shit.
They can be, and some are. Others were put on court house lawns to remind blacks to stay in their place.

You want to learn about the Civil War? Open a book or go to a museum. Stop with the pearl clutching about statues and erasing history. You're making a fool out of yourself.

It's called doing research, dumbass. That's what historians do. That's why history evolves over time as more information is discovered. You really are stupid.
Well you clearly are light in the loafers when it comes to reseach.

They can be, and some are. Others were put on court house lawns to remind blacks to stay in their place.

You want to learn about the Civil War? Open a book or go to a museum. Stop with the pearl clutching about statues and erasing history. You're making a fool out of yourself.
Oh I see statues are celebrations if you say so. Arrogant fuck.

Oh I see statues are celebrations if you say so. Arrogant fuck.
Yeah I say so, dumbass. Statues can be about celebrating the persons life. Dumbshits like you want to keep celebrating a bunch of losers who waved a white flag and contributed to killing 2.5% of the American population.

Yeah I say so, dumbass. Statues can be about celebrating the persons life. Dumbshits like you want to keep celebrating a bunch of losers who waved a white flag and contributed to killing 2.5% of the American population.
Statues can also be a reminder of bad shit you shouldn't forget too, dumbshit. However, putting that aside, you have been told that certain people like Robert E Lee were well respected during their time in history. Of course, you are so damn ignorant and self absorbed with your hatred you can't see reality.

Hey, I have an idea....Can I tear down depictions of one of the greatest dividing forces in the U.S.? Barack Obama. I think MLK could be seen as divisive as well, get rid of the statues!!! Some in the South would like to tear down statues of Lincoln as well. Do you destroyers of history really want to go down that road?

New Topics

Forum List

Back