Replacing Fox News with OAN

The only way to tell if you are a "righty" or bloviating asshole is to read your post.
iu
You avoided answering if you are planning on voting for one of the commie candidates in November. This hesitation suggests you are most likely voting planning to vote for a commie. It is normal for commies to hide like this, since commies hate being exposed as the commies they are. Ever notice how we dont see anybody self identifying as commies?

Kid, if there is a communist party candidate on the ballot, they will not get my vote and never have.
Something about how you answered this sounds fishy. It sounds like you are planning to vote for one of the commie candidates. Commies are really good at disguising themselves, since they hate being exposed. Ever notice how few people there are who identify themselves as commies?

Like the blind man said passing the fishy market, Good evening ma'am. Try not to get your big girl panties in a wad, Eve.
Trump is going to kick your commie candidate's ass in November.
Who knows, he has over 9 months to do something else really stupid, hoping people will have forgot his last stupid shit. Good luck on your rant.

Who knows, he has over 9 months to do something else really stupid, hoping people will have forgot his last stupid shit. Good luck on your rant.

It would have sounded a little classier if you had used "forgotten" instead of "forgot.

Good luck with your commie candidate.

Still enjoying OAN. It took some time to get used to, but there is no going back to Fox News with what I know now.

Liz Wheeler has a great show "Tipping Point" that I would take over any of the FNC evening line up.

OAN also has Chanel Rion, who is just as hot as any of the FNC hotties, but way further to the right. Chanel is up to date on everything going on in Ukraine and the Biden like Fox can never even hope to be. She has her shit together, and makes Fox News look like msnbc.

Still enjoying OAN. It took some time to get used to, but there is no going back to Fox News with what I know now.

Liz Wheeler has a great show "Tipping Point" that I would take over any of the FNC evening line up.

OAN also has Chanel Rion, who is just as hot as any of the FNC hotties, but way further to the right. Chanel is up to date on everything going on in Ukraine and the Biden like Fox can never even hope to be. She has her shit together, and makes Fox News look like msnbc.
I've seen some of Liz's stuff, she is dynamite! She's sexy AND smart.

This Chanel Rion that OAN has is absolutely amazing too. I've never seen anybody in the media who knows more about Ukraine, the Bidens, and Democrat collusion than Chanel. Smokin' hot too. I'm almost embarrassed that it took so long for me to find OAN and make it a regular part of my mornings and evenings.

This Chanel Rion that OAN has is absolutely amazing too. I've never seen anybody in the media who knows more about Ukraine, the Bidens, and Democrat collusion than Chanel. Smokin' hot too. I'm almost embarrassed that it took so long for me to find OAN and make it a regular part of my mornings and evenings.
I'll check her out, thanks for the info.

I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.
I have watched OAN a few times. They also cover A LOT more stories than Fox,MSNBC,CNN etc cover. That is nice as well. I don't really WATCH any news other than my local news. Its all bullshit anyways I stick with the few news apps I have that are what people call alternative news sources.

I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.
I have watched OAN a few times. They also cover A LOT more stories than Fox,MSNBC,CNN etc cover. That is nice as well. I don't really WATCH any news other than my local news. Its all bullshit anyways I stick with the few news apps I have that are what people call alternative news sources.
I could probably get by with fewer news and propaganda sources than what I use, but I really enjoy trying to piece together as many pieces of the puzzle as possible. I doubt many people search as many sources as I do.

I checked out Chanel Rion. Yep, she IS smokin' hot AND smart!

I am astonished at how much better than fox news OAN is during the coronvirus thing. I peak in over at Fox news once in awhile, but they have nothing on oan.

Losing Drudge is a major blow. Losing Rush Limbaugh soon too,

Losing Drudge only hurt until I found The Liberty Daily, which seems better than Drudge was before it went commie. I'm kinda glad Drudge went to the dark side now, since it opened the doors to so many drudge alternatives.

Losing Drudge only hurt until I found The Liberty Daily, which seems better than Drudge was before it went commie. I'm kinda glad Drudge went to the dark side now, since it opened the doors to so many drudge alternatives.

Do we know for sure what happened to Drudge? Ive seen speculations suggesting everything from a huge payoff and transfer of the site to blackmail to a well placed source saying he was simply "fed up with nothing being done on the border" a la Ann Coulter. Who he thinks he will replace Trump with would be the mystery though.

How much is it?

Right wing nut jobs looking for even nuttier right wing websites and networks. Not enough conspiracy theories on Fox!

Do we know for sure what happened to Drudge? Ive seen speculations suggesting everything from a huge payoff and transfer of the site to blackmail to a well placed source saying he was simply "fed up with nothing being done on the border" a la Ann Coulter. Who he thinks he will replace Trump with would be the mystery though.

Someone posted this aggregator the other day...I've been off Drudge since the ridiculous failed impeachment.

How much is it?
I think it costs 5 bucks for the app

Right wing nut jobs looking for even nuttier right wing websites and networks. Not enough conspiracy theories on Fox!
My media menu is far broader than you can imagine. Fringe right to fringe left, and I certainly frequent media that is to your left. I don't believe or trust ANY of them, but I study all of them. If you don't readily frequent Fox, OAN, Rush, or other media that doesn't align with your ideology, then your opinions aren't yours and you are OWNED by the MSM who engineers them for you. I love OAN, but I would NEVER trust them.

Someone posted this aggregator the other day...I've been off Drudge since the ridiculous failed impeachment.

That looks like a fun site I'll check up on it over the next couple days. The Liberty Daily has seamlessly replaced Drudge for me, but I am glad there are other replacement sites sprouting up too.

Forum List

Back