Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

How many black Republicans are in the House and Senate?

How many black Democrats are in the House and Senate?

How many black Republican nominees for president have there been?
Why do you care?....maybe more should run for office with a message that appeals to people....to select people for their skin color or gender is the very definition of bigoted....can't you see that?....

You mean to tell me the Republicans can't find a negro in their party who is smarter than Marjorie Taylor Greene? :auiqs.jpg:

Here you go dickless, a CNN story from 6 years ago:

A more diverse slate of Republican presidential possibles

Washington CNN —
Take a look at the more diverse slate of potential 2016 Republican presidential contenders and one thing becomes quite clear: this is not your daddy’s GOP – at the top anyway.

There are Latino Sens. Marco Rubio of Florida and Ted Cruz of Texas.

There is an Indian American: Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana.

And joining Jindal, Rubio and Cruz from the Generation X ranks are Gov. Scott Walker and Rep. Paul Ryan, both of Wisconsin.

Boomers potentially in the mix include Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, Sen. Rand Paul of Texas and Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey.

Three out of the past four Republican nominees were all well into their 60s, while the Democrats over the same period went with younger candidates.

Now look:

Democrats are taking a page from Ronald Reagan, the oldest president ever on Inauguration Day at 69.

Hillary Clinton would be that age on Election Day 2016, if she runs and wins, while Vice President Joe Biden might be considered historically “young” for a senator at 73 at the same point, but breaking new ground for the Oval Office.

Both are quite pale, too, and so is most of “the bench” of the party that embraced history in 2008 and nominated the first African American for President in Barack Obama, who was at the time merely in his 40s.

You mean to tell me the Republicans can't find a negro in their party who is smarter than Marjorie Taylor Greene? :auiqs.jpg:
Tell me, if blacks were allowed to think for themselves and not be shamed for having a conservative ideology, do you think there would be more blacks in the Republican party?

And yeah, there's Tim Scott, Herschel Walker (potentially), Winsome Sears Ben Carson, David Cameron, Alveda King, and plenty more that would delve into politics if they weren't being shamed by people for their conservative values.

The Republican party isn't devoid of African Americans like you so fervently believe.

You mean prior to Marshall they didn't care about race?
You mean prior to Day O'coonor they didn't care about gender?
I do believe the point I was making went over your head, Grump.

Could you link me to where a standing president said he was going to
pick a Black male for the SC position?
Could you link me to where a standing president said he was going to
pick a White female for the SC position?

I'll wait here for you while you find those links, thanks in advance.

As seen with Sotomayor, Dems will find the dumbest person possible.
B1F5C11D-81CF-4868-8427-632E422441F6.jpeg

And that number is exactly two. Out of 46 potential nominees.

Once again with your preconceived metrics.

Blacks, Latinos, and Asians were all considered on that list along with whites. Your argument dies when you look at the wider and more legitimate metric.

Qualifications, not race. That means there is a random chance that a minority will meet those qualifications.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back