Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

I always thought that a Justice was picked on their merits as a Judge.
Now I'm finding out that it's based on gender and race?
Identity politics on display
GOvt is all about firsts now ....I did this first......blah blah blah,,,,,,,the people be damned

How many minority Judges did Trump consider in his THREE picks?

Trump only looked at whites
Furthermore, he considered Carlos Muniz, James Ho, Ted Cruz, and David Cameron for RBG's seat in 2020. Cruz was not a judge, but a minority, unlike Muniz. James Ho is Asian. Cameron is black.

So to say he didn't consider any minorities is false.

Do you ever vet anything you post on this board before you post it?

I always thought that a Justice was picked on their merits as a Judge.
Now I'm finding out that it's based on gender and race?
Identity politics on display
And Religion as Breyer holds the Jewish seat. Over the last 100 years that seat has been a Jewish appointee except 1.

I think this is the EXACTLY way we should choose jurists. You know: solely on the basis of gender and race.

I suspect Justice William O. Douglas will be spinning in his grave — like a top.
So Biden admits he is violating the Constitution and Federal law in making such a decision. That gives the GOP the right and duty to filibuster the appointment.

Furthermore, he considered Carlos Muniz, James Ho, Ted Cruz, and David Cameron for RBG's seat in 2020. Cruz was not a judge, but a minority, unlike Muniz. James Ho is Asian. Cameron is black.

So to say he didn't consider any minorities is false.

Do you ever vet anything you post on this board before you post it?
No he doesn't. Also if you didn't vote for Biden you aint Black so I assume that disqualifies Cameron as a Black man...

The trumplets here are automatically stating that a black female is unqualified

Nobody ever said that you sack of shit, and shove that trumplet bullshit up your ass

Conservatives don't care about a person's skin color. We care about the quality of their character.

The issue here is that your pedophile fascist senile usurper Biden is making decisions based NOT on the content of character but rather on the color of their skin.

In short, he is a racist and always has been, just like you.

Now dummy up meathead.

Black Tranny on the short list?
5F350858-855C-48F6-AF04-91E628617B89.jpeg

Forum List

Back