Replacement SCOTUS Justice no males and no whites need apply

Your dishonesty continues, butchy. Once again, you making a false claim doesn’t make it true no matter how often you repeat it or wish to believe it.

As for the balance of your vapid post, you remain extraordinarily plodding and dull and flatly wrong. Nobody asked who makes the choice. We all know, already, that the President gets to make the nominations. That’s never been the question or the point, you hapless drone schmuck.

Try to pay attention, this time, you twit. The question is whether a President should make his selection based on attributes that actually apply to the job? Intelligent people (thereby excluding you, of course) say “yes.” Skin color and genitalia aren’t on the list of attributes that qualify as applicable to the job of being a SCOTUS Justice, you completely stupid laughingstock libtard.
There is no question. The president can choose who they wish. Period. Again, frail one. You’re suggesting that black women cannot possess the attributes you desire in a nominee before you even know who they are.
You’re bitching about a phantom of your own design , intelligent one.

There is no question. The president can choose who they wish. Period. Again, frail one. You’re suggesting that black women cannot possess the attributes you desire in a nominee before you even know who they are.
Yes you stupid repetitive boring hack troll. Again, we all knew already that it’s the President who gets to select the nominees.

Damn, but you are trite. And no, I made no such suggestion as you falsely and deliberately claim. You’re a liar as well as an asshole. Since you cannot handle truth, it is confirmed that you are the frail one. Typical libtard. But no worries. We’ve all seen that about you all along.

Once again, the valid criteria for selecting the best possible judicial nominees do not include race or gender. Those are not attributes that matter. You aren’t even willing to debate honestly. You’re a terrible representative for your contentions. Being a stupid failed hack bitch troll, as you are, is an awful way to go through your worthless life.

1643594229840.png

Yes you stupid repetitive boring hack troll. Again, we all knew already that it’s the President who gets to select the nominees.

Damn, but you are trite. And no, I made no such suggestion as you falsely and deliberately claim. You’re a liar as well as an asshole. Since you cannot handle truth, it is confirmed that you are the frail one. Typical libtard. But no worries. We’ve all seen that about you all along.

Once again, the valid criteria for selecting the best possible judicial nominees do not include race or gender. Those are not attributes that matter. You aren’t even willing to debate honestly. You’re a terrible representative for your contentions. Being a stupid failed hack bitch troll, as you are, is an awful way to go through your worthless life.
It is, quite literally, impossible to have a reasonable discussion with someone that thinks all opposing views are hard evidence of racism.

You just MUST be a racist if you think that racially discriminating is wrong. Oh how far we have diverted from MLK's dream of judging a person by the content of his character. We have, instead, gone to the point where not considering race as a PRIMARY factor is now declared racist. The logic here is simply absurd.

Actually, Biden is clearly breaking Civil Rights law.

He's doing what any Jim Crow Democrat did when they said "White Males Only"

Same.. exact.. thing.

Same party, same outcome.

Your fragility has you beside yourself.
The president chooses. That is one of their constitutional obligations. There is no law as to who or how a president makes their choice. Who they choose is entirely up to them. Their nominee will be vetted and cleared by the Senate or not.
Diversity has only come because a president decided to do so.
Your continued insistence that a black woman could not be qualified says more about you than Biden.
It is not about whether a black woman can be qualified to be a supreme court justice or not. It is about the way dementia joe goes around running his mouth. once he says he will choose a black woman he has eliminated all other potential nominees that are not women and black. he is choosing his pick base on gender and color. he is not doing his nominee any favors by running his mouth. he should have just said that he would be looking for a highly qualified person. and yes there are black women that are highly qualified for that job.

It is not about whether a black woman can be qualified to be a supreme court justice or not. It is about the way dementia joe goes around running his mouth. once he says he will choose a black woman he has eliminated all other potential nominees that are not women and black.
Ya mean the way GHW Bush did with Thomas or Reagan did with O'Connor or the way TRUMP did with Barrett

I see

Ya mean the way GHW Bush did with Thomas or Reagan did with O'Connor or the way TRUMP did with Bar
Ya mean the way GHW Bush did with Thomas or Reagan did with O'Connor or the way TRUMP did with Barrett

I see
GHW Bush did not say I am nominating a man to the supreme court and he has to be black. Reagan didn't say I am nominating a woman to the supreme court and she has to be a white woman. and Trump did not do that either.He did not say I am nominating a woman to the supreme court and she has to be white.. they did not pick their nominees base on gender and skin color. the great cornholio groping joe state that he is going to pick a black woman. so no black men no white women and no white men need apply. the US Supreme court will be deciding soon whether affirmative action is constitutional. dementia joe is using affirmative action to pick his nominee.

He did

He did

He did

They did
why don't you put everything I said together and not break it up . they did not specify skin color like groping joe. the potential nominees are all women and black. Supreme Court needs to eliminate affirmative action. 77% of US citizens want the great cornholio to take into consideration all that are qualified to be a supreme court justices. and it is the right thing to do.

Last edited:
It is not about whether a black woman can be qualified to be a supreme court justice or not. It is about the way dementia joe goes around running his mouth. once he says he will choose a black woman he has eliminated all other potential nominees that are not women and black. he is choosing his pick base on gender and color. he is not doing his nominee any favors by running his mouth. he should have just said that he would be looking for a highly qualified person. and yes there are black women that are highly qualified for that job.
It’s not about Biden or what he said at all. It’s about the way it makes you feel. You don’t like it.
You talk out of both sides of your mouth.
If a black woman is qualified then you should have no beef. But you do.

It’s not about Biden or what he said at all. It’s about the way it makes you feel. You don’t like it.
You talk out of both sides of your mouth.
If a black woman is qualified then you should have no beef. But you do.
if a black woman is selected and she is qualified I have no problem with that. as long as the great cornholio dementia joe selects her from a pool of potential nominees that include men and women of all races and ethnicities. but when the great cornholio makes a statement that only BLACK WOMEN need apply then there is a problem. no asian,native american, hispanic,or women of any other ethnicity need apply. Only BLACK WOMEN. that black woman that will end up in the supreme court regardless of how well qualified she is , will be the affirmative action supreme court justice. that is why dementia joe should not run his mouth the way he did. 76% of americans want dementia joe to choose the next supreme court justice from a pool of qualified people regardless of gender and ethnicity.

He did

He did

He did

They did
To sum it up….

I want to nominate a black person = good.
I want to nominate a woman = good
I want to nominate a black woman = Oh Noz, that is racist!

I’ve given up on understanding it.

if a black woman is selected and she is qualified I have no problem with that. as long as the great cornholio dementia joe selects her from a pool of potential nominees that include men and women of all races and ethnicities. but when the great cornholio makes a statement that only BLACK WOMEN need apply then there is a problem. no asian,native american, hispanic,or women of any other ethnicity need apply. Only BLACK WOMEN. that black woman that will end up in the supreme court regardless of how well qualified she is , will be the affirmative action supreme court justice. that is why dementia joe should not run his mouth the way he did. 76% of americans want dementia joe to choose the next supreme court justice from a pool of qualified people regardless of gender and ethnicity.
Still sticks in your craw I see. Qualifiers to meet your approval everywhere.

Forum List

Back