Reperations are not owed by the U.S.A.

Quit talking like black people need to be managed like a herd of cattle. You want them to vote republican? You would have to marginalize the haters and be responsive to their problems even more than democrats. Never going to happen.
Oh, like Democrats are responsive to black problems. Talk about managing blacks like herd animals, the Dems have had decades of experience. Dems will say anything that will keep the homies on the Dem plantation, voting Democrat for all the stuff the Dems have promised them. Why do you think there is such a drive to bring "brown" people here and an even bigger effort to allow them to vote. Blacks are becoming wise to the shit sandwiches the Dems have been feeding them so the Dems need a new batch of "constituents" who are ignorant and hungry enough to gobble Dem shit down for promised freebies.
I am amazed at the white supremacist assholes who think they know what black people think.

A Nationalist Case for Slavery Reparations

We need to win black Americans away from the Left forever.

""the U.S. Civil Rights Act... should make THE ONLY PROTECTED CLASSES in America the two groups our government persecuted for centuries: Native Americans, and black Americans.

"we should reduce the number of low-skill immigrants admitted to the United States to zero. ...What’s the point of lifting black Americans up with one hand, while pressing them back down with another?"""
Since it was Democrats who had the slaves in the US, fought against the US to keep them slaves, after the war, hung the free blacks and republicans, and voted against civil rights acts over and over, yes any Democrat Voter should pay reparations to people of long ago slaves and those children who helped free the slaves. Once you tax the Democrats costing them $1,000 per poor Democrat, $10,000 per middle class Democrat, $100,000 for Millionaire Democrats, and $1 billion dollars for Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or any other billionaire Democrat, when the money starts to flow into other peoples hands the call for reparations will soon end. Damn I should run for President, but I am not that stupid.

It’s 2019. Who’s fighting to save the “democrat” confederate flag and memorials? Republicans that’s who.

""the U.S. Civil Rights Act... should make THE ONLY PROTECTED CLASSES in America the two groups our government persecuted for centuries: Native Americans, and black Americans.

"we should reduce the number of low-skill immigrants admitted to the United States to zero. ...What’s the point of lifting black Americans up with one hand, while pressing them back down with another?"""
it is too late; the left is already on it. equal protection of the law will solve this dilemma, forever. all it requires is sufficient faith to faithfully execute our our own laws.

Quit talking like black people need to be managed like a herd of cattle. You want them to vote republican? You would have to marginalize the haters and be responsive to their problems even more than democrats. Never going to happen.

All the money in the World will not help until the people who say they are being oppressed, stop eating themselves and preying on themselves. Drugs, gangs, broken homes, fatherless children, high school drop out rates , the list goes on...… They don't need to be coddled and pandered too. They need to take responsibility for their own failures and make changes to improve their position " slavery has been dead for 154 yrs. They are now slaves to their own vulnerability to free shit agenda from the left.
Have you ever actually listened to black people? They want nothing more than what you expect for yourself.

Then why does your scumbag party always give them free shit??

AT MY EXPENSE!!
Because we like to piss you off?

I am amazed at the white supremacist assholes who think they know what black people think.

I know they love their FREE SHIT, asshole....

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

• The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Since it was Democrats who had the slaves in the US, fought against the US to keep them slaves, after the war, hung the free blacks and republicans, and voted against civil rights acts over and over, yes any Democrat Voter should pay reparations to people of long ago slaves and those children who helped free the slaves. Once you tax the Democrats costing them $1,000 per poor Democrat, $10,000 per middle class Democrat, $100,000 for Millionaire Democrats, and $1 billion dollars for Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or any other billionaire Democrat, when the money starts to flow into other peoples hands the call for reparations will soon end. Damn I should run for President, but I am not that stupid.

I keep seeing these silly reparations threads, and I have yet to see anyone actually suggest how much each black person is going to get paid. Another thing, if we do pay these reparations, is that it? Can we then stop with any other advantages that have been afforded to blacks through the years from white guilt? Will all the racist blacks on this thread stop whining about imaginary racism everywhere? Give me number, it may well be worth it.

It’s 2019. Who’s fighting to save the “democrat” confederate flag and memorials? Republicans that’s who.
A flag never lynched anyone because of the color of their skin or for being a Republican, scumbag. Democrats certainly did.

If blacks are voting for democrats, it’s a low iq problem.. I would take land in African give any that wants to leave 10,000 to go back home

All the money in the World will not help until the people who say they are being oppressed, stop eating themselves and preying on themselves. Drugs, gangs, broken homes, fatherless children, high school drop out rates , the list goes on...… They don't need to be coddled and pandered too. They need to take responsibility for their own failures and make changes to improve their position " slavery has been dead for 154 yrs. They are now slaves to their own vulnerability to free shit agenda from the left.
Have you ever actually listened to black people? They want nothing more than what you expect for yourself.

Actually that is not true at least for IM2. He wants reparations. I don’t.

There is no case at all for reparations.

</end thread>

I know they love their FREE SHIT, asshole....

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

• The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
it is simply less efficient than equal protection of the law in our at-will employment States where Persons can self-select not Be selected.

If blacks are voting for democrats, it’s a low iq problem.. I would take land in African give any that wants to leave 10,000 to go back home

Black People are not the problem. dimocrap scum are.

Black People can be just as self-supporting, just as hard-working, just as patriotic as anybody else in this Country. The only thing preventing that is the dimocrap scum party.

Before the Civil War, it was Slavery, after the Civil War, dimocrap scum started the KKK and passed Jim Crow Laws.

Until 1912, Republicans had integrated the Army and the Civil Service. Woodrow Wilson, a TOTAL piece of shit dimocrap scumbag (who was largely responsible for WWII) SEGREGATED all of it. Again.

Republicans had no power in the South. We had just finished fighting our costliest War in History..... And to this day, it had the highest casulaties. More than the rest of our Wars sombined. BTW, the War Dead of the Civil War are HIGHLY, HIGHLY UNDERESTIMATED. Most modern historians place the number at over 750,000.

So, we had no power in the South and we really weren't in the mood to fight another War with them. They were some seriously bad boys. Seriously bad boys. And we didn't feel like losing a half-million Men in another War with them because they were still in a bad mood.

So we pretty much left them alone.

And they continued to FUCK over the Black People.

They still do. Instead of Jim Crow Laws, the dimocrap scum party now keeps them in Inner City Plantations, calling on them once every four years to vote for them in exchange for 30 pieces of silver every now and then so -- They do.

It's better than what they were getting down in the dimocrap scum South. At least they can get some Mad Dog 20/20 once in a while.

The problem with this Country is NOT poor Blacks, illegal immigrants, poor Hispanics. the economy, unemployment --

The problem with this Country is the dimocrap scum party.

When will you see it?

Probably after the next Civil War starts. dimocrap FILTH will lose -- Again. But this time it won't be a mere 750,000 dead.

You can either get off your lazy asses and vote the scum out of office or you can die fighting them. Or let your children die fighting them.

You need to understand something........ This isn't going to end well unless you vote these scum out of Office and KEEP them out.

The choice is yours

Black People are not the problem. dimocrap scum are.

Black People can be just as self-supporting, just as hard-working, just as patriotic as anybody else in this Country. The only thing preventing that is the dimocrap scum party.

Before the Civil War, it was Slavery, after the Civil War, dimocrap scum started the KKK and passed Jim Crow Laws.

Until 1912, Republicans had integrated the Army and the Civil Service. Woodrow Wilson, a TOTAL piece of shit dimocrap scumbag (who was largely responsible for WWII) SEGREGATED all of it. Again.

Republicans had no power in the South. We had just finished fighting our costliest War in History..... And to this day, it had the highest casulaties. More than the rest of our Wars sombined. BTW, the War Dead of the Civil War are HIGHLY, HIGHLY UNDERESTIMATED. Most modern historians place the number at over 750,000.

So, we had no power in the South and we really weren't in the mood to fight another War with them. They were some seriously bad boys. Seriously bad boys. And we didn't feel like losing a half-million Men in another War with them because they were still in a bad mood.

So we pretty much left them alone.

And they continued to FUCK over the Black People.

They still do. Instead of Jim Crow Laws, the dimocrap scum party now keeps them in Inner City Plantations, calling on them once every four years to vote for them in exchange for 30 pieces of silver every now and then so -- They do.

It's better than what they were getting down in the dimocrap scum South. At least they can get some Mad Dog 20/20 once in a while.

The problem with this Country is NOT poor Blacks, illegal immigrants, poor Hispanics. the economy, unemployment --

The problem with this Country is the dimocrap scum party.

When will you see it?

Probably after the next Civil War starts. dimocrap FILTH will lose -- Again. But this time it won't be a mere 750,000 dead.

You can either get off your lazy asses and vote the scum out of office or you can die fighting them. Or let your children die fighting them.

You need to understand something........ This isn't going to end well unless you vote these scum out of Office and KEEP them out.

The choice is yours
Lol I agree with you. But the problem is are the blacks voting democrat.. they are to stupid to realize they are in urban slave plantations.. I’m tired of giving blood for them.
Get them out .. then democrats will have to pander to us

Lol I agree with you. But the problem is are the blacks voting democrat.. they are to stupid to realize they are in urban slave plantations.. I’m tired of giving blood for them.

In 2016, 13 percent of Black Males voted for Trump vs only 4% of Black Women.

In 2020, most people with an above room temperature IQ are expecting that number to at least double for Black Males. Black women? Maybe a point or two.

dimocrap FILTH know they've lost White America. That is just a fact. All they got in White America is Union assholes (even then, only about 54%) goobermint workers and single females... Who, if they weren't such nasty little whores wouldn't be single most of their lives until they find some fat, lazy, soy male she has to support just to have somebody to keep her otherwise cold bed warm.

But dimocrap SCUM have lost the White Vote.

And they're losing the Black Vote little by little.

If Trump can peel off 20% of the Black Vote, it will be a massacre by modern standards. dimocrap scum know this. The more successful Black People get, the better they like it and the more they leave the dimocrap scum Plantation. FACT

It's why they're importing, or trying to import, so many millions of Illegals.

And if you think they're not voting, you need to wake up and smell the roses. Many of them are. Many, Many, Many.

Because, without Voter ID it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove fraud. Impossible.

That is why dimocrap scum are fighting voter ID so hard.

dimocraps are scum

In 2020, most people with an above room temperature IQ are expecting that number to at least double for Black Males. Black women? Maybe a point or two.

dimocrap FILTH know they've lost White America. That is just a fact. All they got in White America is Union assholes (even then, only about 54%) goobermint workers and single females... Who, if they weren't such nasty little whores wouldn't be single most of their lives until they find some fat, lazy, soy male she has to support just to have somebody to keep her otherwise cold bed warm.

If Trump can peel off 20% of the Black Vote, it will be a massacre by modern standards. dimocrap scum know this. The more successful Black People get, the better they like it and the more they leave the dimocrap scum Plantation. FACT

And if you think they're not voting, you need to wake up and smell the roses. Many of them are. Many, Many, Many.

dimocraps are scum

I’m not saying all blacks leave. I’m saying we offer reparations to blacks that hate America,, 10,000 to go back home.. the ones here will be smart.. it’s a win win

dimocraps are scum

I’m not saying all blacks leave. I’m saying we offer reparations to blacks that hate America,, 10,000 to go back home.. the ones here will be smart.. it’s a win win

How much would it cost to get your worthless ass out of my country?
Why would a descendent of the founders leave?

dimocraps are scum

Why would a descendent [sic] of the founders leave?

Anyone who does not understand and/or appreciate what America is should go bother some other country. How long a family has been in America has nothing to do with being a real American in spirit.
Lol you don’t even believe in Borders or middle class jobs for the middle class because of a fake climate hoax haha
You are the domestic terrorist

dimocraps are scum

Anyone who does not understand and/or appreciate what America is should go bother some other country. How long a family has been in America has nothing to do with being a real American in spirit.
Lol you don’t even believe in Borders or middle class jobs ....

When did I ever say that?

Lol you don’t even believe in Borders or middle class jobs ....

When did I ever say that, dishrag?
So you are ok with building polluting manufacturing in urban cities ?? Are you voting for democrats who want open borders??

Forum List

Back